Off Topic [Recurbate] Any way to download videos?

May 1, 2022
any solution to when they switch to ts files . so friday i got a bunch of ts files but then on saturday it was back to normal mp4's but then again sunday back to ts ?

my extension to download can not work with the ts files .

2 Comments
R
ricky006 commented
ok so seems if you log in you get the TS files but if you log out you can still get the proper mp4 stream to capture

G
Gondar commented
It doesn't work anymore, that bastard fixed it but i will find exploit.

Sep 17, 2020
It seems from today they changed to HSL format, and i can't download it with video downloadhelper anymore, anyone have new solution?

Last edited:
M
MrScarface commented
im not sure if this is real but

G
Gondar commented
So basically, recurbate owner screwed ultimate users too by migratin to new video format lol.

D
dcgpenjoy2 commented
I can totally understand why the owner(s) decided to switch to HLS to keep leeches out (it's fair game and server costs are insane at that scale) but fucking over your customers is a big nono. fuck them.

C
canielito commented
The page changed its format as well as the file type of its videos, a real piece of shit, just like camvault which no longer exists. The only way to download is to create an account and use a capture manager, and leave the PC on downloading without the download lowering the latency (open another page or use a cell phone), I just tried it and if they turn off the PC to continue the download, the file is corrupted. Disgusting recurbate, it no longer works, I'm going to contact some friends who are vips to see if this will change

canielito

Dec 17, 2023
My friends who are VIP members just responded to me, telling me that they cannot download the videos in good quality either, there are many complaints from members who cannot download in 4k, it only leaves them at 1920. Maybe on January 1st it will be solved For members, others will have to find some other way to watch for free

Reactions: fuchs76 and micek27
2 Comments
M
MrScarface commented
also they are not uploading videos everyday like before

C
canielito commented
No, in reality they are not visible to all users, only to VIP members. The videos that appear offline to VIPs continue to appear to us

May 1, 2022
you will have to trial and error installing HLS downloader addons for your browser

i found 1 that worked and then he goes and puts some kind of time limit on the download so it will always fail if its not downloaded with in the hour

it was called stream recorder download hls as mp4

that's the key word to search for any way " hls to mp4 stream capture " i guess

still works for small 30 min vids but any longer like 1 hour plus no chance .

if you find a better way please report back here .

I am trying to manage using livecamrips but the quality is not the greatest and also sometimes dont get the whole stream

• Medal
Reactions: micek27
Comment

ze4zo

Account Warning
Mar 16, 2024
I use Internet Download Manager, you got to install in the PC and install the extension in the browser, it was ok, the speed was good, just some fails, but something chance in the last month, now its slower, and that is making it fail more often. The problem for me is that recurbate only lets not pay user 1 video por day, and the free VPNs the I tried didn't work in the site, its like the site knows I'm using the VPN and doesn't load, when I turn the VPN off, the site load.

3 Comments
M
MrScarface commented
can you tell me how to use Internet Download Manager there ? i tried with Internet Download Manager with extension and does not work.. i mean im new with IDM

Z
ze4zo commented
You got to set it up IDM to the browser you are using, open IDM, go to download > options, then select the browser you are using, click ok. Now the extension is gonna work.

W
Weatherbox commented
Is there a way to buy premium without using my card. Would a credit card be safer or possible a prepaid Visa card? Idk if I should trust this site with my bank card but damn do they have a lot of content I want to see . 1 video a day isn’t cutting it