Off Topic [Recurbate] Any way to download videos?

Jul 24, 2020
The way I do it --- Video Download Helper, once the video starts, copy the video URL via download helper and open it in a new tab, stop the original playing straight away and then download it from the new tab. Should get you a few videos if you are quick, probably need a VPN for anymore.

Comment
My English is not very good, I translated with google translate, but I'm sure you will understand.
He had a lot of problems with the host, it crashes quite often since covid appeared and a lot of people stayed at home.
After the website crashed 1 month ago, the admin changed something, reduced the speed.
The download speed only goes up more than 4.5 MB/s, it goes well until it reaches 80% and then the speed drops. Sometimes it stays up to 1.5 MB/s up to finally, sometimes it suddenly drops to 500 KB/s.
I also looked for answers. I looked at various comments. Some asked if there is any difference between downloading free and with a premium subscription.
None of them said that they have a premium subscription.
Then I decided to buy one myself for a month, because I had some clips that I didn't get to downloaded.
There is the $20 and $30 version, the difference was that download button and 3 favorite models for the record.
I decided to take the $30 one thinking that if I have that button I will be better connected to the server and it will be better for you.
It takes a while until the clip opens, probably until that buffer is loaded. But, you can download it immediately, even if the buffer has not loaded the clip.
With a premium account you can watch any clip and choose what you want to download.
He speed increases or decreases depending on the distance between me and the server. I saw that the host has coverage in the USA, the EU and through China.
It is good, however, that the speed is constant and does not reach 500 KB/s.
If I download free it reaches max 4 MB/s and when it reaches 80% it suddenly drops, sometimes it goes to 500 KB/s.
I have attached a picture so you can see that I am not lying and that the speed is much higher if I download for free.

Comment
can someone help me download this video please??

• Dislike
Reactions: kiesu and jagure123
Comment
Stop trying to download for free because you won't succeed.
I download all clips with idm.
The site uses a key that changes every x period of time as protection for clips.
The maximum speed goes up to 3 MB/s and if I download an 18 GB clip aka 8h live video, it takes 1.5 h to download it. After it reaches 80%, the speed drops to 1 MB/s.
There are chances that the connection between you and the server will also fail and you've spent 2 hours in vain and done nothing.
Before I bought 1 month of subscription, I had 2 options. I chose the second one thinking that if I also have that download button, the download will go faster.
At first, without using the button, I could download through idm with 17-24 MB/s. After a while the speed dropped below 5 MB/s.
Initially, I did not know why the speed decreased, only after I did some tests.
If we download with idm, the speed drops below 5 MB/s. If we download through that button, the speed increases to a maximum of 10-17 MB/s.
So they changed the speeds to be high only if you have the $30 subscription.
If you have a subscription, it's an advantage that you can watch first and then download, there are some clips that you can't see if you don't have a subscription and you have the possibility of 3 new models for the record.

Reactions: Mesa_facility
Comment