Off Topic [Recurbate] Any way to download videos?

I use Firefox on an older Mac with extensions only, Jdownloader doesn’t work well for me

- VPN extensions: Windscribe, Free VPN, Browse VPN
- Can use Video Downloader, but the important thing is to be able to grab the video address link after you play the video. In Firefox can go Tools > Page Info > Media, to copy the video link

If you try to download a video with the same IP address you copied it from, it’ll almost always fail, so you need to either turn your VPN off or on before downloading a video.

Still don’t have it very consistent yet, I have to go through multiple extensions some days, oddly feels like the site remembers you day to day can’t explain it very well. But via trial and error have gotten videos as long as 4 or 5 hours downloaded so it’s definitely possible

• Medal
Reactions: kiesu
Comment

rawrdino123

Aug 22, 2022
I had no luck bypassing recurbate for a while now. The video starts loading but I just get sent to log in. I found recordbate, which has quite a bit of content like recurbate and is easier to bypass (can use tor and then just grab the video link). Any recommendations to bypass recurbate?

Reactions: memonemo
Comment
Can anyone downlod this and upload on gofile plz?
Thanks in advance

Comment