Off Topic [Recurbate] Any way to download videos?

Stop trying to download for free because you won't succeed.
I download all clips with idm.
The site uses a key that changes every x period of time as protection for clips.
The maximum speed goes up to 3 MB/s and if I download an 18 GB clip aka 8h live video, it takes 1.5 h to download it. After it reaches 80%, the speed drops to 1 MB/s.
There are chances that the connection between you and the server will also fail and you've spent 2 hours in vain and done nothing.
Before I bought 1 month of subscription, I had 2 options. I chose the second one thinking that if I also have that download button, the download will go faster.
At first, without using the button, I could download through idm with 17-24 MB/s. After a while the speed dropped below 5 MB/s.
Initially, I did not know why the speed decreased, only after I did some tests.
If we download with idm, the speed drops below 5 MB/s. If we download through that button, the speed increases to a maximum of 10-17 MB/s.
So they changed the speeds to be high only if you have the $30 subscription.
If you have a subscription, it's an advantage that you can watch first and then download, there are some clips that you can't see if you don't have a subscription and you have the possibility of 3 new models for the record.

Reactions: Mesa_facility
Comment

jordy27w7

Jan 24, 2023
hey, soy nuevo y estuve leyendo los comentarios, pero de todos los metodos que dijeron cuales siguen vigentes? porque casi todos mencionan copiar la url directa del video, pero actualmente recurbate ya nisiquiera lo reproduce

Reactions: ke_vin182
1 Comment
R
Richie corleone commented
Se puede desde pc con chrome y su extension downloadhelper una ves que reproduce el video al instante tienes que dar click en el simbolo de downloadhelper si ves un mp4 con un determinado tamaƱo de video ponlo en descargar y la pestaƱa donde el video de recurbate que se esta reproduciendo cierrala para que luego no te cobren por ver una ves que descargaste solo podras hacer el mismo proceso 24 horas despues si no te sale espera al dia siguiente osea 24 horas despues sino un par de dias porque a veces no te dejan ver los videos solo la primera ves que entras te dejaban ver tres veces

FUCK OFF WITH POSTING VIDEO LINK REQUESTS YOU IDIOTS DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE PROPER THREAD FOR THAT?? USE YOUR BRAIN, or whatever's left of it. We're trying to find a solution here to bypass the thing so that everyone here can download free without limits. Read the topic of the thread it says:

[Recurbate] Any way to download videos?​

it doesn't say spam your recurbate video

Why are you trying to downgrade the pursuit by spamming the thread begging for videos in the hopes for one generous ass motherfucker to come along and download all this shit for you?

Because even If someone with a paid account downloads and shares all these requests for you, you're only going to ask for another video five minutes later let's be fucking honest, that's why it's not a solution for anyone.

Comment
Besides the brainless requests, do we have an updated way?
Tried with multiple video downloaders it doesn't really work.

4 Comments
0player0 commented
yeah stopped working for me thru Jdownloader a few weeks ago... rip for now I guess

Mesa_facility
Mesa_facility commented
IDM & a VPN would do the trick, downloaded +150GB of stuff only in one single day

H
heartticker418 commented

For Longer vids 10GB+ the download is quitting in between. Please help me with the download

Kyokomoto
Kyokomoto commented