Off Topic [Recurbate] Any way to download videos?

Comment
Hello!! Anybody can get this?!
I like her so much!! It's my wife best friend 😂🐱

Comment
Comment
FUCK OFF WITH POSTING VIDEO LINK REQUESTS YOU IDIOTS DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE PROPER THREAD FOR THAT?? USE YOUR BRAIN, or whatever's left of it. We're trying to find a solution here to bypass the thing so that everyone here can download free without limits. Read the topic of the thread it says:

[Recurbate] Any way to download videos?​

it doesn't say spam your recurbate video

Why are you trying to downgrade the pursuit by spamming the thread begging for videos in the hopes for one generous ass motherfucker to come along and download all this shit for you?

Because even If someone with a paid account downloads and shares all these requests for you, you're only going to ask for another video five minutes later let's be fucking honest, that's why it's not a solution for anyone.

Comment
Comment

need this girl videos

Comment
Besides the brainless requests, do we have an updated way?
Tried with multiple video downloaders it doesn't really work.

4 Comments
0player0 commented
yeah stopped working for me thru Jdownloader a few weeks ago... rip for now I guess

Mesa_facility
Mesa_facility commented
IDM & a VPN would do the trick, downloaded +150GB of stuff only in one single day

H
heartticker418 commented

For Longer vids 10GB+ the download is quitting in between. Please help me with the download

Kyokomoto
Kyokomoto commented
So about 3 hours ago recurbate seems to have switched their stream containers from .mp4 to .ts which wouldn't be so bad (easily remuxed) but I haven't been able to completely download a vid since since then because they are always stopping at only about 20% complete with IDM. Wonder if they changed their server with the change from .mp4 to .ts? Either way, this really sucks. Anyone else having this prob?

3 Comments
ScruffyMcDoodles
ScruffyMcDoodles commented
Yes. Historically, I grabbed vids through the developer tools, but as of this morning, I've been unable to. Sucks. Interesting to note the .ts filetype. Haven't had time to investigate or dig deeper. I'll report if I find anything out. Please respond, in kind.

ScruffyMcDoodles
ScruffyMcDoodles commented
They must have just been upgrading or something. I just tried my usual trick and it worked, just fine. Seems like a false alarm.

andybkma
andybkma commented
Ya seems back to "normal" again here on Sunday but my DL speeds are a bit slower than a few days ago. But at least it seems the apocalypse hasn't happened yet :)