Requests sneesnaw

Her $19 OF videos (sold on DMs):

ANOTHER JOI/HANDJOB SET FOR YOU HORNY FUCKERS!!

In total, all these videos add up to around 10 minutes of content. Included is me stroking your cock (a dildo), talking dirty, spitting on your dick, licking the tip of your dick, and showing off how hard my nipples are getting. I do a LOT of talking in these videos. I was a little nervous and shy at first but you can totally see me getting into it.

Let me know what you think. Did I make you cum?

There isn't nudity/teasing, just her handjobing a dildo and doing some JOI.

3 Videos + 1 preview, includes a .zip file with all videos:

Last edited:
Comment
You must be registered for see images

archive
To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

Comment
Her $12 OF set (12 photos + 6 videos):

Bunny snee 😳

MY OUTFIT GOT HERE!!! Wanna see me in skimpy latex lingerie shaking my ass, grabbing my tits, AND touching myself? This is the set for you.

The first couple pictures are me showing off my body/outfit. The front of the undies has a zipper for ahem convenience and I show off my landing strip. The way these bottoms hug my ass and crotch looks AMAZING. I absolutely had to tease it in the free previews.

Of course I tease my nipples (it wouldn’t be a good set with no nipple play) and make lots of horny, ahegao faces.

My favorite part of this set are the angles I filmed at. I shot some videos at an upwards angle so my crotch and ass is the star of the show. Guys… the way I thrust while I touch myself in this angle is incredible. You can see my ass and thighs jiggle too and it looks very tasty.

Please, for the love of god, check this out

Download link with photos+videos (a .zip file included with all files):

Last edited:
Comment
Her $10 OF set:
I bought this sexy new dress the other day and couldn’t wait to show it off. In this set I slowly strip for you, showing off my tits with these suggestive nipple pasties.

I took videos of me pulling down my dress so you can see my tits and also hiking the dress up so my entire ass is out. In the second video, the dress is completely removed and I’m just bouncing my boobs around for you in my underwear and shaking and slapping my ass. You can tell I was having fun with it lol.

The photos I took are my favorite part of the set. You can see how wet and horny I got, it literally soaked through my underwear. I got a lot of comments saying they wanted to see more bush so I really embraced it in this set. I have this one picture where I’m standing over the camera and spreading my asshole that looks AMAZING!

I hope you like it

Video + photo download, including a .zip file to download everything at once:

Last edited:
Comment