Requests sneesnaw

Her Christmas set again but with high-res original photos (+5 MB each):

Download files (.zip file included):

Last edited:
Comment
You must be registered for see images attach

BITCH IM A COW 🐄 🥵🥵

Omg okay this is probably my favorite set of all time, i went OFF.

I wanted to do another cow set where I poured milk all over me and I’m soooo happy I decided to go through with it. I’m wearing the cutest cow lingerie and literally shaking my ass, tits and pussy while I cover myself in milk. I cannot even describe to you how good this shit is. The droplets of milk all over my ass and pussy look chefs kiss

Let’s get into what’s included:

Photos: 24 photos in total!
I start off slow, taking pics of me with the milk carton with my tongue out. I include me doing ahegao with my tongue out and milk pouring all in my mouth and over my body. My favorite photos in here are me pouring the milk directly on my kitty (the thong is so fucking tight and the milk is running all down my puffy lips). And that one teaser photo is REAL btw, I literally pour milk on my fully out nipple. Also I didn’t even really bother covering my asshole, so it’s very visible in this entire set lol.

Videos: 10 in total!
Bro these videos are so hot. I show you me pouring this thick, creamy milk ALL OVER my body. I shake my ass, squeeze my tits (in one of the videos it literally looks like I’m lactating 😳), pour milk all over my pussy, and into my mouth. I made sure to give you a nice closeup image of alllllll my parts dripping with milk. It’s so good too because in some of the videos where I slap my ass you can see milk droplets going all over the place, adding to the kinky, messy vibe of the entire set. I end with me pouring milk into my mouth, showing it off as it gets all over my face and in my eyes, and sticking my tongue out.

Lol dudes, just buy this shit ASAP

Comment
Her new OF set:
OKAY I KNOW THIS IS PRICY BUT ITS FOR GOOD REASON.

This is a sexy POV video/lewd photo set where I am touched all over by you, my fuck buddy. You roam your hands all over my body, squeezing my tits and even fingering me. YES, I AM LITERALLY FINGERED IN THIS SET LOL. It’s through my underwear so you don’t see my pussy, but you see me writhe and moan in pleasure. It literally felt so fucking good, left me soooo wet. When you pull my shirt up to play with my tits, my nipple slipped out a little and I decided to leave it in the video. In all the videos I moan for you, squirm under your touch, and make the sexiest faces imaginable. I also included photos of my ass, tits, and body.

Photos:

Download (photos + video):

Last edited:
Comment
Her recent OF set "Milk":
BITCH IM A COW 🐄 🥵🥵

Omg okay this is probably my favorite set of all time, i went OFF.

I wanted to do another cow set where I poured milk all over me and I’m soooo happy I decided to go through with it. I’m wearing the cutest cow lingerie and literally shaking my ass, tits and pussy while I cover myself in milk. I cannot even describe to you how good this shit is. The droplets of milk all over my ass and pussy look chefs kiss

There are 28 photos + 11 short videos (really good video resolution).
And in these videos, there is a small pussy and butthole slip... some screenshots of the "good" parts:

Download (there is a .zip file with all photos and videos together, if you prefer to download all at once, it's the last one on the list)

Last edited:
Comment
Her $20 OF set:
CAT GIRL SET CAT GIRL SET !!!!!!

Damn, where do I even start with this. I wanted to do another set using my cat tail buttplug. The first couple photos are just teasing the plug in my asshole. I made sure to include a pic and video where I spread my cheeks open so you can get a good look 👀. It felt amazing to shake my ass around while the tail was inside me.

Then I took some classic tummy/ underboob/landingstrip pics. I’m really loving how my body is looking in this set, are you?

I also included videos of me doing ahegao while writhing around in the chair, moaning, and touching ALL over my body (there’s a nip slip in one of those videos so keep your eyes peeled).

I had so much fun taking this set. Please enjoy it 😉

In one of the videos, you can see a glimpse of her butthole.

Photos:

Download (photos + video, .zip included):

Last edited:
Comment