Requests Stella Jane/Stellaxo

D

Deleted member 4250

You talking about the one with the tie. She is holding the wine glass and you get the slip. Rest of it is covered. There is that one of her and the other model, must be from the same shoot, where it's implied but you can see her nipples.
N@sh Exposures had some nudes on Flickr. I believe some have been deleted but some are still there.

Reactions: Vito777s
Comment
D

Deleted member 4250

There are two new shots on the anon ib board I’m not familiar with. Any idea where they are from?

yeah I heard about the Bob Stein one.
Dark Lumiere has more hit won’t post.
Anyone have a verified model mayhem account should investigate Astroid photography. That account has more I just know it.

Comment
D

Deleted member 4250

no the two posted before those two. They don’t have watermarks. Black mesh and flower post. Never seen those before

Comment
D

Deleted member 4250

If anyone has a oneplacemodel account you could get the one shot that is covered. Born to shoot is the account.

Comment
D

Deleted member 4250

Was able to make contact with the leaonard Creations guy but he won’t sell me anything. Asked about his Paterson and he wasn’t into it. Odd.

Comment
D

Deleted member 4250

are any of these from astroid model mayhem account? I've always wondered if there any any locked under the member only access. These are good finds, nothing really new if you've been on the anonib or vola that was going around.

Comment