Off Topic TeenMarvel | MarvelCharm Discutions/Offtopic/Requests

Word of warning for anyone who subscribes. The account being run by "Jackie / Julieta Davidovich" is a total scam.
Nothing but old Instagram and GeorgeModels photos. Even tried to sell them in a PPV message. Absolutely fucking incredible.
Spend money on this page at your own peril - you will be conned. The image used below is from GeorgeModels video / photoset 7
Heavenly Music. Apparently GeorgeModels have told her to stop using their stuff on her OF page but she just ignores them. A
gold digging scam artist at work folks.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Comment
Tina's photos found in the depths of the internet.

2 Comments
C
caritas commented
Any social account?

A
auermann commented
Dude, tell us where did you find them. I can find more of her socials if you help me to understand where the hell you find these pics

Tried to buy but my card was rejected.
Madison seems to get more into harder stuff. Sadly this is just a screenshot of her new mf post without any juicy stuff

fatpeopleatarbys
fatpeopleatarbys commented
I purchased two sets, plus credit for their "onlyfans" type account and while my card worked, they "cancelled" all orders? Scam website? Anyone know?

fortwenty
fortwenty commented
Their system is stupid as fuck, it will show canceled for a few days no matter what; they process every transaction manually because they're fucking stupid

After a few days they'll either process your transaction, or decide they're allergic to money and actually cancel your order.

fortwenty
fortwenty commented
what type of pre-paid card do you use? Lmao I'll go snag one rn

K
kloivert commented
can anybody re-up or share some other harder stuff of madison?

May 20, 2020
What about the a cutie and Madison vid’s? Does anyone have them?

Reactions: Agaromp
2 Comments
Agaromp
Agaromp commented
Last edited:
Agaromp
Agaromp commented
Apr 5, 2023
Do someone know how the hell I can buy all new videos from Tina? I'm totally agree with paying but MarvelCharm's admin, that sucker, doesn't want to because I'm not an "old customer". Maybe someone can help me? I can buy all new videos. Just need to find someone willing to help me

3 Comments
K
kontrast02 commented
I tried to buy sets from them a couple of times. But the money was debited, and the refusal of the goods was sent to the post office. bastards 😆

A
auermann commented
Why the hell? Are they retarded? Those contents soon or later will be leaked anyway so... what's the matter?

K
Koil commented
They accept later. They understand reality. But they don't want stuff being shared right away because that's when most of their sales happen.

This post makes me sad. Marvel has many newcomers to their site but he original ladies of MarvelCharm are still relatively young. They could be in their prime. Instead they are getting lip filler like they are 45 year old widows. Thoughts?

Full Resolution Photo

1 Comment
fortwenty
fortwenty commented
lmao she already has a c section scar she's already killed her youth

Last edited:
Comment