Off Topic TeenMarvel | MarvelCharm Discutions/Offtopic/Requests

joeschmoe230
joeschmoe230 commented
members only site, restricting access and purchases to regulars. they must be really confident in their fanbases

R
rockwrite commented
I believe anyone who buys the Christmas set will be whitelisted to join.

joeschmoe230
joeschmoe230 commented
it's more like anyone who is able to buy the christmas set will be whitelisted and allowed to join. they don't allow new customers to buy new sets. the new website is for regular customers that they trust.

J
Jonathanss87 commented
My email its in the white list

MarvelStars Vanessa previews:

You must be registered for see images

3 Comments
T
Tortilla1231 commented
gosh that flour set will be top tier. how to get these? Mod Edit:2) No selling photos or asking for money to upload. This includes no crowdfunding. Breaking this rule will result in a permanent ban.

T
Tortilla1231 commented
Oh man sry. Didn't know that offering money is against the rules too

Skuidward
Skuidward commented
Maybe a hero will just share

3 Comments
P
panacea1 commented
...wait another 10 years she might show her pussy... :ROFLMAO:

Master Ninja
Master Ninja commented
Already in 10 years? Please don't push her too hard with that time limit. She might not be ready in 10 years after all 🤣

A
Aanon111 commented
Any super hero updates on this?

Vanessa – Finale -> anyone has this video pls?​

4 Comments
Skuidward
Skuidward commented
T
Tortilla1231 commented
MVP!
The one I wanted to buy was kitchen sequel because the comments said it was her most daring vid to date. Do you happen to have that one? The transaction failed on their end

Skuidward
Skuidward commented
I do not have the kitchen video unfortunately. But, if you acquire it please share.

H
Hape58 commented
Das beste Video was ich bis jetzt von ihr gesehen habe. DANKE

So I bought a set from Teenmarvel, the money is gone from my account, I even got the receipt in email, but their site says order failed? Anyone had the same experience?

2 Comments
S
sture101 commented
Yes and then I got phised

SliderG
SliderG commented
They are notorious for it, that is why I never buy a thing from them. They sell your details to others and weird transactions will be attempted on your card.
If you ask me they have the least trustworthy selling system in place - it's either easily hacked or has been tampered with.

You might be lucky and get the money refunded to your card from the order you made but don't hold your breath. They are see you next Tuesdays of the highest order.

Deleted member 2007754

Deleted Account
I LIKE IT! Getting Addicted Newbie
Sep 26, 2021

Does anyone have Cutie and Madison vids

4 Comments
K
Kushxclouds commented
Does anyone have new tina, her last couple sets have looked really good

C
cobaltrhapsody commented
It's really weird to me that these have never leaked when pretty much everything else has.

D
Dizzle48 commented
I want this one so bad but can’t find them

C
cobaltrhapsody commented
I reckon they don't exist. It's some kind of deepfake. No way these exist but haven't been leaked.

I have a question and would like your input, who prefers my posts to be uploaded to:

Pixeldrain, which would have a longer life, (they stay up for 90 days after the last download) but are harder for someone to download because of the 5 GB limit per person/per day (unless you use a VPN).

OR

Gofile, whose retention rate in my option lacks, but could be downloaded very easily by everyone as long as you grab them before they are taken down.

If you care please comment either Pixeldrain or Gofile, I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks. 🪄

SliderG
SliderG commented
Bunkr has issues with popups containing viruses (if you're not careful) so I would say Pixeldrain. GoFile is absolute pants, I have met butterflies with longer life spans...

Neonmage
Neonmage commented
How would I go about getting my links into these nice little boxes I see on a lot of peoples post?

Box9b7145705a381d67.md.png

joeschmoe230
joeschmoe230 commented
putting them on their own line usually does the trick for me.

X
xepaso commented
Neonmage I was too dumb to notice that there is "DL all files" button which zips all photos in pixeldrain gallery automatically and you don't need to do captcha for every single photo. So technically uploading just photos is still OK. But some people like me may not realise that you can download zipped archive directly from pixeldrain. I usually download with a download manager (JDownloader 2) as it helps to keep track of all my downloads.

Jul 10, 2022
Am I the only one who likes Noami or do they just stop selling her content?
I mean, we've been getting content from Naomi for years, but now that she's showing something, there's practically nothing coming from her anymore.
I tried to buy something from Naomi twice, but they won't sell it to me and I'm starting to think it was a problem as to what I wanted to buy.
It's either that or I'm really the last one who wants to see anything from Naomi. 😂

3 Comments
S
Sithspawnlord commented
They just released a Madison Noami video like last week

S
SeeMe02 commented

They've probably released 20 videos of Naomi this year, but that's not the point.
I'm talking about how much of it has been published on socialmediagirls and on other sites.
The last of them are now a year old, at the same time we have seen more new Sets/Vids from Luna, Mellisa and Freya, who stopped working for TM for years.
That's why I'm wondering if I'm the only one who wants to see Naomi.

S
Sithspawnlord commented
oh no your not the only one, I am with you here, Marvel content is scarce in general, like Phoebe is finally putting out good content and no where to be found

Does anyone have Tina - ice cream, summertime, or marvelous duo

O
Obersten1 commented
Cancel your card, they will try to drain your account.

R
ronfredricks commented

Yeah, I've heard that - keeping an eye on it but so far so good 😬

A
auermann commented
I do. I have almost every single video of her bought directly from MarvelCharm.
Bedroom, Lucky Chair, Pink Lance, Princesa, Sleeping Beauty, Summer time, Tiny Thong and more.
The problem is that I can't post them because MarvelCharm moderators look at these topics and if one of these exclusive videos will appear somewhere my account will be banned - it already happened once.

D
Deleted member 5736263 commented
auermann is there any way to get these videos bro!! Tina and these vids are the best of MarvelCharm!!!