Off Topic TeenMarvel | MarvelCharm Discutions/Offtopic/Requests

Don't all laugh at once, but if you spend $20 on TeenMarvel / MarvelCharm they have a promotion going on that gives you a 50% discount on your purchase(s) !
The promo code is marvel50 and valid until 31 May. Personally speaking, I ain't giving them my card details for any discount !!

4 Comments
T
tleary commented
ive tried to buy from them twice, and both times my order was cancelled. that being said, if anybody has the new bety sets, I'd appreciate them being posted..

I
Ibmu42 commented
i’ve got some „previews“ from vanessa, maybe she shows more than we thought ?

Vanessa

I
Ibmu42 commented
sry for the bad quality it’s all i got

P
pandwra1 commented
Great

W
waveyafan commented
deleted again and posted a new one:

_Tek0_
_Tek0_ commented
kira_mf_sx3c7afe4a0f9fbbf19.md.jpg
Really?

_Tek0_
_Tek0_ commented
_Tek0_
_Tek0_ commented
Is Rebecca still active? I can't find her on Marvelfans anymore: profile and sets in the store, all gone

Happy Wanker
Happy Wanker commented
SliderG
SliderG commented
Maybe he wants to hack the site and break down the paywall.....good luck with that. Elsewhere, the guys that run MarvelFans have been putting out fires as one of their creators has been DELETING content that people have PAID FOR i.e. PPV material. I mean, how corrupt are these cunts ? Anything that is bought should never be deleted. I understand if their wall posts get deleted but this is a step too far for any paid site. Absolutely fucking incredible that someone thinks they can do that and not be challenged.

P
panacea1 commented
Imo: If you can't buy it anymore (because they deleted it), there's no reason not to share it anymore either... :ROFLMAO:
They are kinda fucking themselves with their weird business practices, but who I am to care...

SliderG
SliderG commented
Imagine buying your partner a gift from an expensive store for her birthday then a month after her birthday the store came round to your house and took the item back ! They are nothing but thieving cunts. Deleting stuff already paid for is the dumbest fucking action of any site creator / manager.