Off Topic The Scammer/Poorly Reviewed Database

justaguy2six

Sep 13, 2024
melissa_shawty

I literally just got scammed by her dude operator on Fansly, #melissashawty69 her subscription campaign trying to sell videos for INSANE prices, hundreds and thousands of dollars for a single video, total fake scammer man. Also scams in private for insane tokens on CB streams. She’s hot AF..but poor girl deserves better than this total loser!!!

LOL found this comment on a popular cam website w her free videos… This guy had it spot on:

“this is a comment from Fansly… the girl and her studio operator blocked me after scamming me lol

ordering custom videos are literally a scam, don't waste your time

i paid for custom, agreed on all details through a long conversation, confirmed multiple times, then I sent full money on fansly. she then pushed me off site to this messaging app

"***". then tried to quadruple the price, 4x higher, and asked me to pay via cryptocurrency. wouldn't return my money except through bitcoin. total and complete scam

this girl is also not who u talk with, it's a studio and her male operator :)* his attitude is terrible
you've been warned!!!”

Comment

Gopherlegend

Sep 20, 2024
Scammer Alert…Trust and believe you want to avoid supporting this particular creator. OF is @Karensitaburn also goes by Perolikeidk on Twitter. She’s a scammer who lies to push her content. Does nothing but teasing content like deadass barely showing even a tit and somehow fixing a price tag of $100+ to the bs. Got scammed and just want y’all to be warned

Reactions: The Crow
Comment