Off Topic The Scammer/Poorly Reviewed Database

I've got 2 suggestions to add:

She used to post really lewd naughty content under her old tag, I think it was lexbaby, but she "stopped" and then made a new account after getting into a relationship. She hasn't returned to lewd content but she's very good at falsely advertising her page as being more to expect. Ex: on her snapchat she posted an ad for her "new post" and purposely drew over her bikini to make it look like a censor. It turned out to just be a bikini pic at a few angles and nothing nude or lewd...that you pay $20 a month for.

If she ever breaks up with her boyfriend and returns to lewd content she is an absolute babe and i'd highly recommend. At the moment though save your money and just jerk to her instagram pics.

This girl has always come off as stuck up on social media, especially when it comes to how she markets her body then shames dudes who come on to her. She used to be petite little thing with a big butt and perky small tits until she got a boob job and the inflated ego got worse. Now she expects you to pay over $50 for most of her lewd content and anything for free with the sub is just naughty modeling pics with her tits out. Not that impressed in the end. She also doesn't post a lot so you're paying $15 for very minimal content.

Comment
How could I forget about this thot, charges 13 bucks a month and never shows shit... Unlessssssss you pay her way overpriced paywalls to see her naked 25 and +, subbed once and felt violated, never again

Comment
Apr 12, 2019
I'll add this here too...

Soy Neiva

I subbed when she was charging $3.00, 40% off

She has this same sale going on now. She has 220 Photos and 586 Videos and not ONE nipple. Everything is behind a paywall.

Last edited:
Comment