She's Live Right Now. And She's Waiting for You Talk to Her Free Off Topic - The Scammer/Poorly Reviewed Database | Page 20 | Social Media Girls
React Dislike Medal Cheers Love Haha Wow Sad Angry PepeBored MonkaS PepHands FeelsBadMan Pepega Clown BOOBA PepePerfect iLOVEyou PepoPopcorn PeepoFinger Wankge Gimme Love Simp FeelsOk Cheer FeelsLove Toxic Ban DMCA LOL Clap Shit

Off Topic The Scammer/Poorly Reviewed Database

  • Going forward please follow these rules when posting:

    -The content MUST be from TikTok, do not post slips from other platforms.

    -You MUST include profile names / link to the profile, or make every attempt to include it.

    -Include timestamps if you post a long video or a full live video.

    -Make sure ALL girls posted are 18+

Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion on all your favourite Social Media Girls. YouTube and Twitch oops moments, Onlyfans leaks, Celebrity sex tapes and More! It's free and takes 10 seconds!
Sign up
kaleiraelieroo

She sent one of those messages like “what do you want to see”, I replied back a cumshot video. She sends a three video bundle for $45, none of which contains a cumshot. I complain, then she sends a bundle that she literally says “cumshots to my face and tits” for $65. Stupid me fell for it and not only were there still no cumshot videos, the videos in this bundle were already leaked in her thread. That one hurt.

Stay away from this bitch.
 
2 Comments | Top reacted
D
dotty3030 commented
Was she from ukraine
 
Piter54
Piter54 commented
That is incredibly unpleasant. After all, you trusted her. I hope karma catches up with her very soon
 
only 38 posts but over 3k likes usually indicates agency run account.
 
1 Comments
E
eden4721 commented
thats good to know, thanks.
is there a better place to post questions like this? i noticed i got a dislike, not trying to upset anyone. out of all the threads this seemed most appropriate but i might have missed one
 
Ashton Birdie should be top of this list.

I don't want to go into too much detail because she's a litigious person and monitors sites like this. But if you get the chance take a deep dive on her, her scamming and her girlfriend experience that wound up with a guy making his own exit if you know what I'm saying.

She's paid services to scrub her leaks and bad press from search engines so to find the juicy stuff use a foreign search like yandex and 4plebs if some of the chan archives are still up.
 
0 Comments
0 Comments
I bought one set off this “influencer” for $100. It included about 12 decent topless sexy pics. When I asked for another set that showed more ass and pussy, she said it would be $300 but that she would definitely put together a good package for me. After I (Stupidly) sent her the $300, she said she’d have the videos and pics to me next day latest. I had to hound her for 5 weeks to get her to honor the agreement we had come to. Every week she would just say she was busy. I tried cancelling the payment and only then did she send me this weak ass set of pics. Told her I was disappointed and that wasn’t what agreed upon but she just stopped responding.

 
0 Comments
I haven't seen this name, but a more up and coming OF and CB creator.

emilychoixx

Whoever manages her OF doesn't send what you paid for and will tell you to just appreciate what you get. And she will make promises/lies on her CB stream and not relay to whoever runs her OF. And her CB is just a giant OF advertisement, I recommend staying away, you won't get what you want.
 
1 Comments
SophisticatedBaddies
SophisticatedBaddies commented
This is why I only deal with Colombian cam models nowadays if I'm paying for anything. I don't know what it is but they tend to be really easy to work with. I've been scammed a ton by American/Western based cam models.
 
Rileyrile is a scam. She goes by Riley, Rileyrile, Kelly, darina, or Masha. Her prices fluctuate massively and her customs never have what you asked for. Video calls aren’t about what you want to do with her and she ignores all requests, it’s merely a show that doesn’t include you.

Always seems like there’s someone else in the room with her. She is also either part of some Ukrainian bop house or her accounts are run by an agency. I’ve run into another account that has the same people responding to her messages (ayrismoon). Seems like a small team is running these accounts. I’m assuming these girls all share the same boyfriends and do content together and answer each others messages in shifts. At least two more girls are involved (not sure what their names are, I lost interest after figuring out the scam)







 
1 Comments
Lucifers_Corner
Lucifers_Corner commented
This is what I call "Tate Girls" (Andrew Tate), where they're part of a network house (A physical or virtual production operation where multiple adult creators, models, photographers, videographers, and other personnel collaborate to produce, manage, and monetize subscription-based adult content across platforms such as OnlyFans and LoyalFans). This is what got him and his brother in trouble for sex trafficking.

Gotta cross your I's and dot your T's, and pay your taxes.