Off Topic The Scammer/Poorly Reviewed Database

D

Deleted member 120867

Top of the list of scamer: EMILY MONK.
https://www.patreon.com/EmilyMonks
Her patreon account is just scame, some capture posteed here:
https://forums.socialmediagirls.com/threads/emily-monks.25359/page-2
I was only the first month, everytime some post about error data to post video, but she has no error to post in youtube.
Her last post jul 29, to say sorry i will post this week.
The poor patreons must surely still be waiting for a posts since, I guess she did this just to push for the resubscription
You can see on her patreon page.
This girl is a liar, a profiteer, and has no respect for anyone.

emily monks.jpg

Comment
Rachel Kaelin / Rachel Baelin

Lies about video content and about what she posts on her OnlyFans. Says twerk tuesdays/thursdays in her profile, almost never posts twerk videos on those days or ever. Some guy claimed she scammed him out of a hundred dollars (or was it hundreds?) for a custom video she never delivered on. I hit her up about buying a video, asked her some questions to see if the video was what I was looking for, she lied about it, then when I told her the video wasn't as she described she ignored me for a few days, then when I asked why she lied about it she disabled messaging for me.

btw guys, use OnlyfansExposed https://www.onlyfansexposed.com/onlyfans-models/

Comment
Weejulietots

Waste of money.. 13 bucks for not even a single nude, after that, she has a huge paywall were you "can" see her naked (20 to 30 bucks or more)

Comment
Warning: Gena Vlogs

TikTok
Insta
YouTube
OnlyFans

Great looking girl with huge cans. OF is terrible - avoid! Nothing even topless and all the images/videos are missing her head. Stick to TikTok for your tugs. I raised this with her and she said I was the only one to complain.

Comment
Barbie Bugatti (onlyfans.com/barbiebugatti / twitter / instagram / snapchat / tiktok). Beware not to buy her girlfriend or king packages. She says those packages will let you see PPV for free and will give you lifetime subscription to her Onlyfans, but these are lies. Those kind of packages will only give you access to the pictures or video(s) linked to them. She also often claim that she sells packages of about 12 to 30 "full" videos. These packages contain small video parts that you need to join together to obtains about 2 to 4 longer videos that are still incomplete. If you see a 4h video, it is most likely a live stream where not much happens for a while and end up freezing on a single frame for hours. If she ask to activate auto rebill and like all her pictures and videos to get a free video, don't bother. She won't give you anything. Well... in short, just don't trust her.

Jasmine Nicole Banks / JNicole Banks / iamchocolateminnie (onlyfans.com/iamchocolateminnie / onlyfans.com/therealchocolateminnie / onlyfans.com/jnicolebanks / instagram / youtube). The description of the videos she sells often doesn't correspond to what you will get if you buy it. For example, if she says she is going to sell you a video where she gets butt fucked and you are likely to end up with a video of her cooking with more or less clothes.

Emily Chestnut (onlyfans.com/emilychestnut) and Jaime Lee (onlyfans.com/jaimeleecomedy). They often do collaborations together. Both of them sell video, where not much is happening, for a fortune. The description for the videos or pictures they sell in their DM is often false or misleading.

Comment
I have 3 for the list, first little kawaii mouse, was subbed for 2 months but charges too much for feet pics also never responds, second is bikini iffrit, always saying things like unlock to see me spread my asshole or look at my pussy and there's always a catch to it, and last but not least cincinbear, charges like hell, treats people like shit and never delivers what she promises

Comment
New one maudsg she's shady af posts every 5 years and begs for money every now and then

Comment

Osmojou

Jun 28, 2020
Rachel Cook's "meetrachelcook.com" she advertises like "Panties OFF for BARE pussycatemoji: and peachemoji: and eXXXtra INTIMATE today", i've not subscribed myself after i saw few reddit posts about her site, ie:
" I can't recommend it. I just spent $55 on 3 videos. None of the videos were more than 55 seconds in length. One claimed to be topless. It was 11 seconds and her back was turned towards the camera. Really disappointing since her Nirvana Patreon has been pretty fair imo. Feels really insulting and exploitative, similar to the path that almost every other Instagram model has taken with paid content on Only Fans. It's 2020 so it's okay to lie to straight guys and steal their money. Makes no sense to pay for this content. Worth $0."
But her shit seems like a big lie, one is called "ORAL FOR DADDY" etc. Also the subbing seems sketch as fuck claiming its free and then having to put your credit card info in.

Comment
https://onlyfans.com/amberalenaxxx

Amber Alena has a free OF with a bunch of fully clothed pics on it, and she doesn't send out PPV. She does sometimes do lives that she leaves up for a few days, making them downloadable. From what I've seen they always feature full nudity and some masturbation.

All of that is fine, why I'm listing her here is her bio offers pre-made pics/videos and customs. I asked her about this, asking for a list or if she had any pre-made stuff with what I was asking for she could send as unlocks, as well as about a custom. She never sent any pre-made content but after several messages we agreed on a custom, but before I was able to pay she blocked me. This wouldn't be so bad if she hadn't had tip to message turned on, so I had to pay her for several messages just to get to that point. I'm not sure if she blocked me because I didn't pay her instantly for the custom, which is ridiculous since I had already paid for the messages so I obviously wasn't just wasting her time, or if this is how she always does things and never actually makes customs. Either way, she ripped me off and blocked me.

Comment
So another one is Emma Layne. Onlyfans Not really a scammer, so to speak, but you can get onto her OF for free, but then if you want to access her photosets or videos that she claims wouldn't survive on her instagram without being taken down, you have to pay an exhorbitant amount of money (ranging from 20 all the way to over 100+) for photos or videos without any sort of nudity, save for maybe bare ass cheeks.

I of course hated the whole Bella Thorne thing, but when OF said you can no longer charge a certain amount for things or tips, it made me giggle a little bit thinking of Emma Layne charging out the ass for basically slightly risque instagram content.

There's probably a lot worse out there, especially since her OF page is free.... but I just felt such a sense of "reallllly?" when I joined her OF and then got bombarded every other day both on the Onlyfans feed and also in the directe messages asking me to pay for more content. I stopped her posts from showing up on my feed because it was so annoying her wanting you to pay for every thing while hiding behind the cute idea of her "FREE ONLYFANS". I think some months if you added it up, to get all of her content for a month you'd have to spend well over a hundred dollars.

Comment