Requests Tsarina Baltic

Tsarina Baltic - Divine Worship Affirmations​

You must be registered for see medias

Description:​

Yes, slave, come worship the Divine. Worship the perfection that is Tsarina. Kneel before greatness, sheer Feminine Superior, The ONLY superior. Take a long look at me, every second is Divine, anything I do makes you weaker, my intense soul eating eyes, that perfect smile that has you shaking like a leaf begging to pay me more, those curves that turn you into a weak throbbing edging mess. You just need a little push, a little more, listen to my persuasive sensual voice washing out your mind turning you into a needy wallet paying Goddess in a matter of seconds... Don't think too hard, you know the answer, you need this and there's no stopping this cycle, just one clip won't hurt, or will it?

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

Reactions: grever
Comment

Tsarina Baltic - MindFucked To Ruin Orgasm​

Release was never the goal, you're meant to be played with, edged and teased to a fully ruined orgasm. All good things come to an end, some are made to be so, especially your jerk sessions, after all, I love seeing you struggle to hold back from cumming too early, but you helplessly obeying me and ruining your orgasm, is far more delicious of a treat. So obedieint, so weak, just ruin it and enjoy real bliss of submission

• Love
Reactions: Louquest and grever
Comment

Tsarina Baltic - Voluntarily Mindfucked To Denial​

Why stroke and make all the fun go away, you're not desperate enough yet, you're barely weak. Your brain needs to be tormented a lot more, a lot longer, it's for the best to stay off stroking, stay off pumping, not even holding your cock. Denial is perfect and you're my volunteer, my good weak volunteer for all that mindless sexy teasing you can't get enough. Don't stroke, stay in denial like this...

Comment

Tsarina Baltic - Findom Brainless Mesmerize Drip​

Back again to drip for me again, feeling weak to pay, so utterly horny for me. You're itching to be used and feel the thrill of it. Being scared of just how deeply you might fall for me isn't rare, you'll completely give in and fall even deeper. It's a privilege to pay me and have your brains turn to mush from my perfect tits, don't stop staring, you won't want this to end...

Comment

Tsarina Baltic - Brainfucked to Worship​

You've craved to be nothing but a mindless slave addicted to worshipping me. You will spend this time doing exactly that, fall into a deep worship state, pray to me, worship my very being, from my voice to my gorgeous tits, you will worship my perfection. A slow, meditative worship session, one you've been aching for sooo long.

Comment

Tsarina Baltic - Chronically Gooning​

Let the pull take you, you know it'll happen eventually. You'll hit play and you're gone for good. Gooning yourself stupid, trapped beyond any hope, out of your control. Just thoughtless and pumping, deep in the spiral, deep in the wave. You're itching to Goon your brains out, what's more exciting than lighting that spark up again? Buy it and let me ruin you. You're due for a brain breaking session anyway, you're getting restless, reckless and dull. I won't ever let you stop, not at all, instead you're going to be Chronically Gooning.

Comment

Tsarina Baltic - Green Red Pump​

Pump it up! Get set and Pump! Green is go! Take your cock and shut your brain right off! MY tits will slowly have you pleading for another pump, aching for one second of a Green light! In the end I control you and your cock and you're twisting in your seat waiting for more! Red Light! Oh you're going to have to keep it together, but see, now you can't think anymore! All you are is a mindless pump drone for me now! Green light! See! You're pumping, jerking at my whim! Pump! Pump! Each one is getting you so close to release! And then I pull you right back in! Red light! All you need is one more pump, just one more. Right now!

Comment

Tsarina Baltic - Nearly Losing It Denial​

The fabric is so tight, you can tell it would take one little move just a little out of place and all of it would pop out. Maintain the focus, maybe you'll be lucky, maybe you'll just accept the tease and throb in pure torment. Eitherway, that shirt is holding on by pure luck...

Reactions: ekans and grever
Comment

Tsarina Baltic - Rot Your Endurance Premature JOI​

I want you completely out of the dating pool, i want to see it destroyed, any chance of you getting laid honestly. I'm going to turn you into the ultimate sex reject, by making you cum prematurely from anything, you'll get to cum over and over again reducing your endurance with each nut, turning you into a total loser! You only deserve to be a pathetic outcast, unable to use any fleshlight let alone make a woman cum with that loser dick! Now start pumping! Cum again and again, make your dick utterly useless!

Comment

Tsarina Baltic - Cocksucker Training Mindfuck​

My tits have an undeniable edge to your willpower, it will bend it, smash it to smitherenes, burn it to the ground with just one soft squeeze, needless to say, it's inevitable, I'll turn you into a cocksucker, an empty headed cock gobbler, slobbering for cock, gagging on dick left and right, you'll throb for cock, edge for cock, cum for cock all because of my tits. You're much too weak to resist, it's only fair when you'll have my tits closer and closer to your face as I shove that dick inch after inch deeper into your mouth socket, fucking out whatever brain you have left until you're a cock hungry whore ready to cum from getting facefucked with my big fat cock right here and now. It's not just a spell you're under, it's now you're new obssession, COCK!

Comment

Tsarina Baltic - Suck & Worship My Cock​

Fantasising about being a useful hole is one thing, actually being one is something else, takes a lot of practice to be an expert whore. You're in luck I've decided to try you out, see for the cockslut you really are, it's totally different from practicing all alone on your throat skills, you dont have much control on the speed, the push and pull, making it significantly more exciting. Take this cock and I'll stretch you out for the next one, soon you might just be a brainless fucktoy, a perfect whore for cock.

Comment

Tsarina Baltic - The Boob Brain Game JOI​

Having some leftover brain cells while handumping day in and day out, can get a lil tricky with this game, you're gunna have to use your head a lil more than your cock, try to visualize my perfect tits from a pic I leave on for just like 15 seconds or less. It will get tricky as the minutes pass by, but considering that you're getting denied these tits by your own dumb brain makes it super entertaining for me, it's all vague and you're still desperately stroking. Can you imagine them bouncing, me squeezing them, playing with my nipples, can you remember how good they look when they're pushing out of the bra just right, you've pumped to my clips so many times, it's just another added bonus, an even bigger more deeply engrained addicted to the most perfect Goddess and her full perfect plump big tits. Consider it a privilege I let you dream of my tits for that long...

Reactions: ekans and grever
Comment

Tsarina Baltic - Programmed Cum Slurper​

Tonight you'll end up submitting to me completely. With a sign of servitude, with a sacrifice on your lips... No matter how you viewed it before, you'll be making cum bubbles and slurping it in your mouth for me. It won't matter how you viewed cum eating before, if it was gross, if you promised yourself you'd never do it, never do it again. All of that will completely go right out of your mind once I have you pumping for me, your horny weakness for me will overpower it all. And just like that, you'll jerk your last stroke and shoot your load only to end guzzling your cum down for me. After all, you're but a eager submissive slave for me.

Reactions: EdGoonar and grever
Comment

Tsarina Baltic - This is a Trap​

A trap you are more than willing to fall into over and over again. Come back over and over again to me, you're only a weak slave ready to worship me. Yes, slowly fall weak again, listen to my soft voice, be trapped in this perfect obsession. Fall weak and serve me, turn into a mindless selfless slave, this is your place. Live to serve, serve and obey eagerly pay, eagerly ache for Tsarina.

Comment

Tsarina Baltic - Cumming Was Never An Option​

Your jerk game has become weak, you got it waaay too easy! Now you get to stroke anyhow you want! Bah, you've gotten spoiled, it's beyond despicable! Time to take in the reigns on you, and make it tighter again, get you trembling on your knees and desperate waiting on hand and foot leaning in for my voice. Prepare for a long arduous jerk session, where you'll be tempted, tested & teased by levels getting hotter & more unbearably hot.

Comment