Requests venezolanacute / Kim Valentina / kiimvalentina18

Re-Upload

Comment
Best parts of today show. x2 Squirt, dildo & bj. 2k

To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

3 Comments
davyy241
davyy241 commented
Hey is it possible to post the full streams? If not it's okay, thank you for these parts!:love:

Ninja321
Ninja321 commented
Unfortunately I deleted the file. I think it took up around 15GB. I only keep the best parts of each show. I can't store that many GB. And unfortunately I can't upload files of that size without a premium account. Just reviewing/editing the videos already takes me a while.

davyy241
davyy241 commented
Ah, it's a size problem. I thought maybe you were cutting them for our convenience. No worries :) I remember when Deleted member 1284322 was posting full streams (sometimes 5+ hours long!) and in 4K. Those were massive files but I just converted them down to 1080p with handbrake (to save space and since I don't have a 4K monitor anyway.šŸ˜„) One of his videos was 21GB but after resizing with handbrake I got it down to around 12GB.
Thank you again for keeping her thread alive with fresh content. Even if her videos were 10+ hours long and 50GB I would still prefer the full videos because she's soo beautiful! But these parts are good too! as long as we keep seeing more of her perfectionšŸ˜

Christmas special. Three full shows with Cami, Alexa & Kim together. 2k.

To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

1 Comment
T
Trustful9685 commented
Is there lesbian action in it? So sad that they do more of that

From the net ;)

1 Comment
F
fusito commented
kiss scene is so hot? any more this scenes?

venezolanacute / kim valentina / kiimvalentina18 / kimmyvalvip

Comment