Fakes Vicky Stark

I would "like" this multiple times.
but since I only have this one account, I gave you a medal instead... Which is equivalent to 10 likes.

Would be nice if she went back to the original Vicky. I had messaged her a while ago on Patreon. When she found out some of her videos got leaked, she was all upset that some of her fishing friends found them, which is why she stopped with the good stuff.... I almost wonder if she doesn't give a shit anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: ZackMac
Comment

Panzer_357

8_inchPud
Leaker
Contributor
May 4, 2019

As long as the money keeps flowing in, Vicky will keep posting. She has no other means of income, unless she marries her BF. All models that post on the web get their pics & vids stolen & reposted. Her complaining about it does nothing. She's still pulling in several thousand a month. Like Meghan Markle, she should of known what she was getting into. ;)

Comment
She has no other means of income, unless she marries her BF
I'm sorry dude, what???
She has a very succesful fishing channel with 477.000 subscribers. which pulls in on average 250.000 views per video. This business is a side hustle for her. Plus her fiance is not a man of little riches, I mean did you see the rock he gave her? That is worth more than the average mans 6 months wager.
So I'm sure shes swimming in it. *pun not intended*

Comment
250k average views for youtube videos is A LOT less money than what she makes from patreon/onlyfans. this is her main source of income, don't get it mixed around

Comment
I knew someone was going to throw that in my face... And it had to be you didn't it? ;)
Of course it is a hell of a lot more that her Youtube income. But if she suddenly quit Onlyfans and Patreon she would still be better off than >50% of the worlds population.

Comment