Requests Xtracloudy

she has just wiped her xtracloudy ig account because her last reel didn't get too many comments

119nameht commented
What's the over/under on how long it takes her to complain that people aren't tipping enough?

O
Oompa Loompa commented
-All her content is from her lives.

G
Game7 commented

Did she go live last night?

D
Djdbfkeodnfbe commented
She said it is tonight really,

coming soon, amigos.

bobsampson
bobsampson commented
Wish I had a way to return the favor but I don't have much of her to share outside of what I already posted. I'll have to post some of my other chicks to make up for it lol

C
chocolatetuna commented

haha. the shower vid will be the one that got away.

J
Justadude23 commented
hour fourteen there is also a very nice "accident"

B
Benni commented
At like 1:05:30 she shows off quite a lot

B
Bonbonboi commented
the 03/01/24 link isnā€™t working anymore (on the forumā€™s end)

C
chocolatetuna commented

folder is the link. i listed the name of the file and the forum made it into a bogus link.

C
chocolatetuna commented
she's live. i'm on it.

M
MMagusLarpus commented
Lots of slips and tits falling out on the stream but I wasn't able to get any of it.

She was setting herself up for her tits to pop out and then acting shocked when it happened.

C
chocolatetuna commented

will be up later today. all 3 streams and the random 4th shower stream.

U
User165 commented

AM 032124 and AM 032124 - Shower

M
MMagusLarpus commented

Eh, there is a LOT of money in stringing people along and slowly showing more and more over time. Lots of people will eat up buying each new set in hopes of seeing more and more and more. Then the second they see it all they lose interest.

There is a reason some of these extremely beautiful/popular insta/OF models use this tactic.

S
stev0kl9 commented
reup? thanks in advance!

B
Bobbylmao commented

Q
QuackGuy commented
it seems that she either didnā€™t get the 93 subs she wanted, or she did, but only used the live to get more money

S
spacegeneral commented
Anything happen?

I
insignia82 commented
Im so fucking tired of this woman... At some point you would think that she would learn to OCCASSIONALLY give her fans what they actually want instead of scamming money out of them at every turn. You can shear a sheep many times, but skin him only once, and she needs to learn to keep her sheep on the hook by giving them what they WANT once in a while.

1Unknown commented
apparently she gives the sheep enough that they keep feeding.. if they learn to stop feeding... then maybe..

Aug 18, 2022
You must be registered for see images

4 Comments
D
Djdbfkeodnfbe commented
D
Djdbfkeodnfbe commented
435445472_958205445886491_8666983887255444415_nfadbc164d2bdf9b0.md.jpg maybe something today?

Comment

2 Comments
W
Wwerty01929384756 commented
why the fuck does she keep bringing up Versace!? Does anyone actually care

D
Durden17 commented
Pretty sure she does most of her lives from the Versace Mansion - Not that I'm implying that she's going live.

K
KayKayOne commented
D
Darktooth commented
She said she's going live in 20 minutes like 5 minutes ago

B
Bigbang002 commented
Anyone? Up? For live? šŸ˜„

B
Buster_0_ commented
The live was pretty midšŸ„±