Requests Xtracloudy

Aug 26, 2021
Going live on her OF tonight

2 Comments
G
GenericUser714 commented
She lied again. This girl is a scammer who just leads guys on. I voiced my displeasure on one of her posts and she blocked me. Her content isn't even worth $5/month and it's never going to change because there are morons on there donating $200 on posts without any promise of content in return.

G
GenericUser714 commented
Posted this in the wrong spot, this is in regards to her latest live she said she was doing

That live would be huge!!!

Reactions: Greenwing
2 Comments
L
Lildom commented
Don’t get your hopes up. She’s gone live for a short time before and basically did nothing. Would be great if she did, but i doubt it. And then i doubt even more hat anyone recorded and will share. She didn’t give a time, and it was middle of the night, so probably very few people saw it

andrazz
andrazz commented
Yes, you need to record the lives. Once in a while, some girls will share, post or sell their lives - actually kinda cool

Live on her IG now

Edit: boring as all hell

Last edited:
Reactions: Abbadabba24
4 Comments
pokierany
pokierany commented
is it just typical white girl live, im so bored in my parents mansion just taking cute selfies and posting hoping to get more likes

or does she try to act sexy at least?

andrazz
andrazz commented
Packing for a trip somewhere. Guys were complaining she wouldn’t go on OF live - rightfully so $20+/mo whereas IG and TikTok are free lol

G
GenericUser714 commented
she's starting up IG again because she's afraid tiktok is going away and most of her cookie sales come from tiktok

T
Tonightsthenight commented
Her other cookie would make her such more money and be a lot less work. Dammit wish she would just get naked.

Boobs recap:

3 Comments
L
LilyAlice503 commented
Mods gonna remove it for the logo on "Blue-Top-Pool-2-J7LM3pxm.jpg" smh

D
Durden17 commented

... Not sure why you'd take files from a permanent link and transfer them to a temp, but here you go.

T
Tonightsthenight commented
I quit caring about her months ago. Thought I’d pop in and see if she’s changed any. Still a scamming prude I see milking simpfags for money

Can you guess which noodle I wish she was riding?

You must be registered for see medias

119nameht commented
She said she was only going to go live if she got 40 more subs. What a joke. She does absolutely nothing for 95% of the time and then is like "Okay I need more subs before I do anything worth subbing for".

She said "we're close" now though so she might actually do it.

B
beercrate254 commented
Just finished the live. Some dude literally tipped 2k. Acted as if nothing happened. Same old story about needing to hit a tip goal, people not being excited, etc. there was another guy who probably tipped 600 bucks. Between the whole thing easily made over 5k.

E
Ecc27 commented
119nameht commented
Of course not. Typical kind of sheer shirt.

Here's 30 or so minutes from the first half of the show. As mentioned above, don't expect a black dildo anal bead show. But it's her in her typical see thru-ish white T that she's trademarked.

Unfortunately I had the second half recorded that was a little better but my recorder malfunctioned at the end.

Last edited:
D
Deleted member 2021142 commented
🔥

C
chocolatetuna commented
she went live last night but way too late for me to catch it.

L
Lildom commented
don’t worry, it was nothing. super short and lagging. flashed thong a couple times like usual. slightly see thru top that she’s worn before

Last edited:
bobsampson
bobsampson commented
1116 downloads and 467 likes, so obviously this has been posted somewhere else.

I'm 100% fine with that, but I'm curious where else it's been posted. Someone send me a DM cause I'm always curious about what other sites have good content. And as a thanks I'll keep posting.

Aug 31, 2022
BobSampson, I dont know how to DM you, but its on simpcity and SexyForums with credit given to you.

2 Comments
Thefrustratedone
Thefrustratedone commented
Did you forget to post the content

bobsampson
bobsampson commented
Cool thank you. I forgot about that site.

uploaded her ig live from last night. webm format from the extension i used.

C
chocolatetuna commented

MasterReco. Recorder for Instagram Live

D
Durden17 commented
Is this the live you referenced a few days ago?

C
chocolatetuna commented

no, i'm behind on that one. the live i shared today didn't need any editing.

J
Justlooking21 commented

first part of last live in here. you can see how the video slows down. i couldn't do much because of how i recorded it.

119nameht commented
Yeah I'm totally guilty of falling for it thinking at some point she'd change, but it's clear she won't. I'm definitely done. My sub ends today and I'm not resubbing until I *know* she's actually active and putting out good content (at least topless).

Last night was actually pathetic. Literally starting in the first 5 minutes she was whining about people not being active and tipping enough. Just sitting there fully dressed and being like "Oh you guys aren't even close to hitting my insanely huge tip goal, if you don't start tipping I'm signing off." - even while a few hundred bucks was rolling in.

Save your money for other people, kids. This one ain't ever worth it. Even if you can pool a few thousand dollars together during a live, you're not getting anything more than some see-through content or at best a millisecond or two of a nip slip, all while she whines that it's not enough money.

L
Lildom commented
She showed the tip goal for the first time last night, and it was set at $3.5k during the second live and at 1500ish. And if i had to guess, there was probably $1.5k or so in tips the first time before she froze. She basically seems to set an all-but-impossible $5k tip goal every time she goes live, which never gets hit because you don’t actually get shit from tipping. $200 tips get the same response as a $5 tip - literally nothing except maybe reading the name of the tipper

119nameht commented
Sometimes I wonder if she's brilliant or clueless. Like does she set a $5k goal knowing that it will never get hit, so she never actually has to put in any effort or show anything more than what she shows on Insta?

Or does she genuinely not understand why she's not making nearly as much money as she could with just some minor changes? If she had some smaller goals on the way to a $5k goal, where she did something that was actually interesting and worth it every time a goal was hit, I feel like she could hit that $5k goal every time. Although I've seen streams where that $5k was almost certainly hit and still nothing that interesting happened so I guess it doesn't matter either way...

Instead like you said, people throw $200 tips into the void and nothing ever comes of it but her saying "Okay nice that person is tipping". Eventually people learn it's just not worth it to tip.

B
beercrate254 commented
She definitely knows what she’s doing. She plays this dumb blonde role for the OF, but if you find examples of her on YouTube doing interviews she’s a very well spoken individual. Why would she do anything different when she’s already making several thousand doing nothing?