Requests Alyssa Kulani

The couch looks like the one she has but I wasn’t able to match the rug to anything in her YT videos.
The couch looks a little darker than hers, but hard to say. The rug is very distinctive and is definitely not her living room from any time in the last year and a half. Same with the coffee table. Maybe some better sleuths can figure it out.

Either way this photo is a good one, but I’m still skeptical it’s her.

Reactions: BigLegEmma
Comment
I concur with your skepticism, and while she is far from mega popular, she definitely has a fan base, and every fan base as the diehards who seem to know every minute detail of these thots; point being, someone would have cast some validity on this pic by now, but, can't dismiss quite yet, maybe we should send a msg to Tanner and ask him :ROFLMAO:

i'm 90% certain it is her. i spent a solid hour last night swapping between different pics of hers matching up body features. the ribcage and abdominal area match, collarbones are very distinct and seem to be the same distance from the top of her implant as they are in all other pictures. the underbreast scarring seems to match, with one being slightly more prominant than the other. the nipples are definitely hers and its pretty clear if you've caught her older nipslips before she got implants. i could go on and on with why i think this photo is her. i may be wrong, but i feel fairly confident. i'm going to continue going through her mother, father, and friends photos to see if i can match the carpet, but until then i can only say this is her based on personal experience (too many hours jerking off to her body).

Comment
I concur, there is a lot *consistent with* it being her. But I think it would be weird for her to lay out naked and touch herself in a room that had never featured in any YouTube video or Instagram post or anything. I respect your commitment to it and will look forward to more evidence.

If it *is* her, she’s even hotter than I gave her credit for.

Reactions: SonOfDostoevsky
Comment
Apr 16, 2019
I also managed to save the pic when it was on reddit but did not save what the guys username was. All I know is that the account was like 300 something days old I think and that was the only post on it. Maybe if someone has it they could message him, if it is her maybe he has more.

Reactions: SonOfDostoevsky
Comment
she left her phone number on her latest video. has anyone asked her about creating an OF??
It’s a separate number just for “fans.” Not her actual cell. And she got like 600 messages in the first day or two, so don’t expect much of a reply for a while.

Comment
You must be registered for see images attach

I know all the thots utilize filters, but doesn't this Insta pic from her seem a bit off, especially her hand holding the phone ? like she used a template or something...but I'm sure that app maker is happy with the promotional boobage, lol
she doesn't deny that she edits the shit out of her photos. shes said the only thing she is proud of is not editing her body, which is pretty obviously left alone in this photo. i think she edits her face on whether she wants to look like an IG thot, or if she wants to look more like herself. this photo looks pretty close to how she looks on stream, but some of her photos look way way off and it is pretty obvious she facetuned pretty hard.

i think in the photo it is the angle that makes it look so weird. her phone is below chest level and to the left of her. go try to take a photo at the same angle with mild lighting above you and a o ring light infront of you, and any pose you do is going to look weirdly promotional lol. they do this to be able to set the primary focus on the item they are promoting without taking much attention away from their body/face because they know that is what we are here for. IG thottery is full of trickery. shit ask her next time she streams about this photo and i'm sure she'll be pretty brutally honest about how much she hates it lol. i asked her in our private messages (yes i have a direct line of contact with her and i'm not at liberty to say how i got it) how much she got paid for this pic with 2 ig stories and i was very very surprised at how much she made. i'd be just as lazy as her if i had a free money button like she does.

Comment
she doesn't deny that she edits the shit out of her photos. shes said the only thing she is proud of is not editing her body, which is pretty obviously left alone in this photo. i think she edits her face on whether she wants to look like an IG thot, or if she wants to look more like herself. this photo looks pretty close to how she looks on stream, but some of her photos look way way off and it is pretty obvious she facetuned pretty hard.

i think in the photo it is the angle that makes it look so weird. her phone is below chest level and to the left of her. go try to take a photo at the same angle with mild lighting above you and a o ring light infront of you, and any pose you do is going to look weirdly promotional lol. they do this to be able to set the primary focus on the item they are promoting without taking much attention away from their body/face because they know that is what we are here for. IG thottery is full of trickery. shit ask her next time she streams about this photo and i'm sure she'll be pretty brutally honest about how much she hates it lol. i asked her in our private messages (yes i have a direct line of contact with her and i'm not at liberty to say how i got it) how much she got paid for this pic with 2 ig stories and i was very very surprised at how much she made. i'd be just as lazy as her if i had a free money button like she does.
Have you asked her about OF??

• Clown
Reactions: boldsteak12
Comment