Off Topic [EN/FR] Tools to Download/Upload content (Websites/Softwares/Extensions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark2356

Aug 12, 2020
Bulkimagedownloader is pretty powerful. Haven't tried it tho.
Otherwise you could try JDownloader 2

Reactions: All About That Ass
Comment

TDDR

Aug 6, 2020
Does anyone know what I can change in the config to make it so I can only download stories using the digitalcriminal OF scraper script? One girl I'm subbed to only posts nudes on her story, so it's kind of a PITA to download. Right now I'm just waiting for it to scrape everything, then quitting the script once it DLs the stories.

Comment
D

Deleted member 579460

Can anyone advise me on downloading images from embedded galleries on subscription sites? o be clear I have memberships to the sites and access to premium content which includes picture galleries. I've tried using some of the image download extensions but it only downloads the first image in the gallery at full size and downloads thumbnail versions of all the other images. Is there a way around this without having to open the full size version of each individual pic?

Comment
I use Tubedigger paid very often, but it is problematic when you need to use VPN, because there's no way to use addons inside tubedigger like in Chrome browser.

Sometimes it is just simpler to use standard browser tools to dl stuff, especially when you work on different pc with fresh broswer. but it needs getting used to:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for pics use firefox or tor browser. go to Tools->Page info->Media and search for needed file. but first u need to open one of the pictures in browser so firefox can detect the picture first. Most of the times you'll find two versions of image file - small and full size, just needs some patience scrolling,
to DL videos use Chrome browser. right click -> show code (bottom option) -> on the right panel go to 'Network' tab and the file appears there. click on it and press "open in new tap" then u can dl. if u don't see file in "network" panel - try to reload page in browser but don't close Network tab, as it needs to be active prior to clicking on video that u r interested in.
=====================================================================================================================

Last edited:
Reactions: Iron100
Comment

jeanjay

Oct 2, 2020
IDM is pricey but have used it for several years and grabs just about everything

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.