Off Topic [EN/FR] Tools to Download/Upload content (Websites/Softwares/Extensions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't sure where to post this question/message. I am now, all of sudden, having problems downloading from sendvid. Is anyone else having problems? It's been happening for about a week now. Previously, I didn't have any problems before from right clicking directly from within a post or going to sendvid.com and right clicking there. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Comment
There is a tool called "Scope Downloader 2.1a for Windows 64-bit" which is frequently shared on peri volafile and it works in such a way that it saves the transmission from the moment you enter and click start.
Today I was able to find a method that allows you to download the broadcast from its beginning (or elsewhere) until you clicked the link but no further.
If anyone is interested please let me know here or on DM, it requires an add-on that will find you m3u8 playlist and another one that will download all files from this playlist and put it together.

Reactions: Protheus
Comment
So for firefox you basically need:
The Stream Detector which will give you a link to .m3u8 playlist
and something like Live Stream Downloader where you can put .m3u8 playlist and it will download all .ts files and auto convert it to .mp4
When you have everything you go for some broadcast on pscp[dot]com/w/broadcastID or pscp[dot]com/username/broadcastID and at the end of link you specify a starting time point by adding ?t=0m01s at the end of URL.
If you made everything good go to HLS addon and instead of "dynamic_playlist.m3u8" you will see "playlist_somenumber.m3u8"
Left click on it to copy full link then open Downloader and paste link on Downloadable URL field, click add then Download, wait untill it will process whole file and it will ask to save it or save in default download directory.

• Medal
Reactions: DarthV and Protheus
Comment
I hope this is an appropriate thread to ask about this, but I'm weirdly baffled by Cyberdrop. I can make albums, but I can't figure out how the fuck to actually UPLOAD anything? The "Frontpage" link takes me to a very bare-looking html site, but it's not usable...
1611879754325.png

Comment
D

Deleted member 29277

does anybody know how to search more than 1000 results on vk becous search engine on vk cap to 1000 results

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.