Off Topic [EN/FR] Tools to Download/Upload content (Websites/Softwares/Extensions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A vpn won't change the file content, so if there is anything hidden in there to identify you (unlikely), it wouldn't be removed. Considering you're also logged in to see onlyfans content you're also not going to be gaining much by hiding your IP/location.

Comment
Just a helpful image cleaning tutorial to remove all [sane] forms of tracking. This assumes you have access to linux or know enough to grab the right tools on windows.

Bash:
# Grab and install imagemagick (for image manipulation), jhead (jpg metadata manipulation), and uuidgen (for random name generation)
sudo apt install --no-install-recommands jhead imagemagick uuidgen
# go to the directory with your images
cd /path/to/your/images
# resize your images to get rid of any [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steganography']steganographic information[/URL]
mogrify -resize <TARGET_WIDTH>x -quality 100 -path /path/to/your/output/directory *.jpg
# cd to your output directory
cd /path/to/you/output/directory
# file off any metadata in your images and just to be paranoid lets shave off the filenames too
for i in *; do jhead -purejpg $i; mv $i $(uuidgen -r).jpg; done

Now all [sane] forms of tracking are removed.

Tracking beyond this point is much more laborious for them to determine and requires the person doing the tracking to have a lot more information.

The remaining details that could be used to track you are the metadata details about the leak itself (eg. what time the leak was made, what site was it leaked onto, etc). To get and use this level of detail though would require the person tracking you down to have the source websites (eg. OF, Ptrn) or ISPs on their side and it realistically won't be an issue.

Of course, IANAL, check your local bylaws, yada, yada.

Reactions: All About That Ass
Comment

zelameur

Banned
Apr 27, 2020
Hello
How do you download livestreams from VK ? For videos, jdownloader works fine, but for livestreams, it only saves last few seconds.
Thanks.

Comment

Deleted member 1306460

Leaker
Deleted Account
Apr 17, 2021
Hi,

As mega is closing and banning links and accounts, I need to find an alternative to upload collections of pics and vids for the forum.

Is go.file still a good idea? Is there any other better option?

Thanks,

Comment

Deleted member 1306460

Leaker
Deleted Account
Apr 17, 2021
I found an amazing downloader tool. It download pics, videos,... whatever in batch, scanning pages. Also It sends cookies you previously imported, so you can export cookies from your browser and import them on the tool, so you can download content from sites with login. Also it has forum thead mode, so it scans all the pages within a thead.

It's free, available for Windows, Mac and Linux. https://www.wfdownloader.xyz/

Reactions: All About That Ass
Comment
I have not read all of this thread so I don't know if was posted already, but I want to share a script I'm using for a good time now, so you can easily bypass *** and some of its variants and will be helpful to get MEGA links specially from T e l e g r a m groups

// ==UserScript== // @name *** Bypass // @namespace http://tampermonkey.net/ // @version 0.4.5 // @description Bypass links that cannot be bypassed by Universal Bypass // @author FireMasterK // @match *://*.***.com/* // @match *://*.***.net/* // @match *://*.***.download/* // @match *://*.*No url shorteners*/* // @match *://*.*No url shorteners*/* // @match *://*.***/* // @match *://*.*No url shorteners*/* // @grant GM.xmlHttpRequest // ==/UserScript== let search_params = new URLSearchParams(window.location.search); if (search_params.get("r") !== null) { window.location = atob(decodeURIComponent(search_params.get("r"))); } else { // iframe check if (window.parent.location != window.location) { return } // check if page is download page let re_download = /^\/download(\/[0-9]+\/[^\/]+)\//; let is_download = re_download.exec(window.location.pathname); if (is_download !== null) { window.location.pathname = is_download[1]; return; } var paths = ["/captcha", "/countdown_impression?trafficOrigin=network", "/todo_impression?mobile=true&trafficOrigin=network"] paths.map(path => { GM.xmlHttpRequest({ method: "GET", headers: { "User-Agent": "Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 13_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1" }, url: "https://publisher.***.com/api/v1/redirect/link" + window.location.pathname + path }); }) let o = { timestamp: new Date().getTime(), random: "6548307" }; var bypass_url = "https://publisher.***.com/api/v1/redirect/link/static" + window.location.pathname; GM.xmlHttpRequest({ method: "GET", headers: { "User-Agent": "Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 13_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1" }, url: bypass_url, onload: function (response) { var json = JSON.parse(response.responseText); o.link_id = json.data.link.id o = { serial: btoa(JSON.stringify(o)) } bypass_url = "https://publisher.***.com/api/v1/redirect/link" + window.location.pathname + "/target?X-***-UT=" + localStorage.getItem("X-***-UT"); GM.xmlHttpRequest({ method: "POST", headers: { "User-Agent": "Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 13_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1", "Content-Type": "application/json" }, data: JSON.stringify(o), url: bypass_url, onload: function (response) { var json = JSON.parse(response.responseText); window.location = json.data.target; } }); } }); }

All you have to do is to install the extension Tampermonkey in your browser and add this script, copy and past. Just remember to never update the script if the extension ask you for it, the last version of this script is not available anymore and this was the last working version

Last edited:
Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.