Off Topic [EN/FR] Tools to Download/Upload content (Websites/Softwares/Extensions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2020
BitTorrent client + decentralized search + anonymous downloading and seeding

Reactions: marcovr
Comment
Apr 7, 2020
Need some help. Have downloaded some content from a creator who uses Dropbox with downloads disabled. I could use the Dropbox link with jdownloader2 and give it the password, and it downloaded OK. But the videos have downloaded without sound. The originals have sound, but these have none even in the newest VLC player, so not sure if it is a Codec issue. This seems to be a problem with Dropbox downloads from a Google search, but I can’t see a solution other than the codec thing. Anyone got any ideas or suggest a different way to download the videos?

Reactions: Red_Atleti
Comment
I use a plugin "downloader for onlyfans" to download videos and photos from OnlyFans. Recently, however, I have been unable to retrieve anything from the messages sent to me. General posts work. Do you recommend something for PC that allows you to download content from messages sent to me? Thank you in advance.

Comment

Deleted member 1451

Deleted Account
I LIKE IT! Getting Addicted Two Step Award Newbie
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone know how to download stuff from onlyfans like pics and videos?

Comment

Deleted member 1451

Deleted Account
I LIKE IT! Getting Addicted Two Step Award Newbie
Apr 19, 2019
Is there way to look back on live videos from cam model that no longer are online?

Reactions: slim7
Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.