Requests nika vegan

May 15, 2021
What is her onlyfans

1 Comment
G
Goku253 commented

Cumonfacefan

Mar 1, 2022
So after a very long time I've decided to join OnlyFans just to satisfy my curiousity concerning the videos Nika is posting. And as expected everything is lame. Basically there are four categories.

The majority of clips is her fingering herself. At least the lighting is good these days. She does a bit of dirty talking now and then but it's not as hot as it could be.

Then there are videos where she sucks on things. Not as many as you woud expect though seeing how she started out.

Then there are clips of her trying on outfits. And her talking about random stuff. Both of which boring to a decreet that I can't even describe.

And offcourse she keeps promising things that she does not deliver on. Everytime she teases her followers with hot clips but it's usually more of the same. And if she's not posting for sometime she makes up this story how OnlyFans blocked the upload because of how hot it was. That's complete nonsense because there's thousands of hours of much more explicit material being uploaded every day. Her tities are rarely show. The reason? Private customers supposedly pay big money to see them. In order for them to stay exclusive she does not reveal them on camera. Sure... Shes just insecure about them.

She was hinting on sucking on a real cock. That I woud like to see. But I doubt if she ever is going to go that far.

If Nika would start sucking real dicks and take a cumshot ms to the face I'd be more interessted.

F
Frank6868 commented
Share si we can judge;/

U
utti555 commented
Thanks for the writeup. Nika just needs to be the cockslut we all know she is, gag on some real dick and beg for cum before she swallows while staring into the camera. If you aren't inclined to share her vids perhaps you can make a compilation of her sluttiest moments i.e. talking dirty, sucking, fingering, etc. That, would be epic. If Nika won't be a better slut, edit her into a better slut..

C
Cumonfacefan commented

I will see what I can do!

Peter Griffin
Peter Griffin commented
does she even produce any content? it's so far and few between, she could have very well disappeared

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News ?

F
Frank6868 commented
Shareeee

B
bangloot commented
G
Goku253 commented
right these guys missednout she just released an anal video and newnone

L
LimeHater commented
Can somebody please upload this to pixeldrain? It will be much appreciated