Requests Stella Stewart [Stella Aeternum]

To me the best of her Youtube videos are the reading videos.They're hot in a weird sort of way.She sits( or lays) in front on the camera with her legs spread open while reading and grinding her vagina under nylon stockings.It appears that she wears panties to cover up the naughty parts of course,(to stay on Youtube)but the way she moves her legs....and her facial expressions totally gave up the ghost.Youtube videos can be easily downloaded,for free using Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express add on or using the Real Times video downloader(up to 720 hd).She's kind of sexy in strange,unusual way.Seems to have self esteem problems,and to be a bit crazy also.lol
You must be registered for see medias

just closely watched the video...i think that black thing on inside of her stockings maybe a dildo....lol...that's why she's grinding her pussy...

Last edited:
Comment
i love her youtube channel also and check it out every day and love that she loves to wear tights/pantyhose most of the time and she has amazing legs and feet in her nylons. would be great to see if she has any more hardcore vids that anyone can upload that are not on youtube.

Comment