Requests Stella Stewart [Stella Aeternum]

well i subscribed last night. there aren't any adult/hardcore vids or conteny yet to be honest but maybe that will change. the first 3 vids in 2 of them she is wearing pantyhose and it looks like without any panties or underwear under them so that is quite hot but not topless or anything like tha and she doesn't speak she just moves about similar to her youtube vids and th other video is a short one in just a bra and pants and close up of her wiggling her bum. some of the photos are of her legs and feet in tights/pantyhose again without underwear and a few face shots but again no topless or nudes and she uploaded another 2 vids today but those are just reposts of vids she had on youtube so not new. and am disappointed as i sent her a msg last night being friendly and introducing myself and she has been logged on a few times but she didn't reply which i found to be quite rude. i've subscribed to a few females in the past and messaged them and they always replied and chatted as they were appreciative of people who paid and subscribed to them so i thought she was a friendly and chatty person in her vids that she would have the decency to reply to me but she didn't so that was a shame and put me off a bit also as only takes a couple of minutes to make the effort to type a message.

Comment
can anyone clarify the rules/laws about sharing OF content? its just there are loads of vids and threads on here for females with OF content and stuff that gets posted from OF but not sure if that is direct from the OF accounts or from stuff thats been shared then copied from other sites first? i've read some stuff that says its illegal to post content from it without the persons authorisation who posts the content on their OF page but as i said there are loads on here so if it was illegal and could cause bother why are there so many vids that have been shared on here and other sites?

Comment

nakedness

Banned
Leaker
Jan 28, 2021
There's not really much on her OnlyFans yet. Her first posts are just some of her most tame YouTube vids. She has some nudes later in her timeline, but the video quality is just shy of horrendous so far. She IS progressively getting better, though. Seems like she really wants to please. In all honesty, though, the nude stuff that's already been posted in this thread is way better than her OnlyFans content thus far. Stay tuned...

Comment
her youtube channel was suspended again and she said on her OF that she lost her appeal so she wasn't very happy about it but she has posted on her OF today an new youtube channel with link so here it is.

Comment