Requests Stella Stewart [Stella Aeternum]

just being honest but i'm finding her onlyfans a bit disappointing. i know we all have different tastes etc but as i love tights/pantyhose which she wears a lot in her youtube videos she hasn't done many vids with them on her OF account. she is posting a lot of full nude pics and vids now although the vids are pretty short and under a minute long which isn't that good so she is obviously feeling more confident in herself to be totally nude but there is no touching of herself or playing etc and no sexy or dirty talk either its all pretty tame so far. maybe that will change soon and hopefully it does but at the moment i don't feel like continuing with my subscribtion which is a shame as i thought when she was going to have an OF account it would better than it is and a bit more hardcore.

• Sad
Reactions: vidjjok and joe 64
Comment
some pics to enjoy
You must be registered for see images attach

Comment
am seriously thinking of unsubscribing from her OF now as thats last 4 days in a row she has only posted the same live vids that she has posted on her youtube channel which is a total con and rip off as far as i am concerned and very disappointing indeed and can't believe her other subscribers on the OF page think this is acceptable and still give her compliments on her comments. this isn't what i subscribed to her page for.

Comment
and today's content from her on her OF account was the same live video YET AGAIN that she done on youtube for free last night and 2 pictures. cheers stella how thoughtful of you. she clearly knows what she is doing.

Comment