Off Topic What do you guys want to see more of?

What type of content do you want to see more of?

• Total voters
So, in the past couple weeks I have uploaded a fair amount of content and I am starting to stretch my resources a little thin. I've noticed a trend to this community appreciating certain content and almost totally ignoring other content. I am hoping to use this poll as a guide to figure out where I should be dedicating my resources.

Now unfortunately, this site lacks the option to create an open poll where user's can add choices. So if you are looking for something not represented in this poll please make a post below and I will add it as an option.

Please note: This is not intended to be a request thread. Please limit your responses to what you wish to be added to the poll. The initial options are intentionally vague, please feel free to be as specific as you wish.

Thanks,

Update #1: I have changed the formatting to allow everyone to pick 3 options at a time. You are also able to change your votes as you wish

Last edited:
Tbh I don’t use this form to find certain content just certain girls. If myself or others ignore content it is more likely because we don’t know of the girl. Without knowing of the girl or being connected in some way, content just isn't as satisfying. I’m not sure you were looking for opinions like this, just thought I’d put my .02 in on why some content gets ignored

edit: that being said, i personally like outdoor/public flashing if it isn’t someone i know. That makes it a bit of fun at least

Reactions: KGuy2K
Comment
It makes sense to me. I was just hoping people would name drop who they wanted more of. I wasn't really looking to speak for anyone, that's why I kept things vague. If you have a particular content maker you would like to see more of, please add it to the list.

I will add outdoor and public flashing to the list. Thanks!

Reactions: sarrahxx15
Comment
For me I came here looking for two girls, I already made a request thread on them a while back though. Now I just browse and see if I recognize any names and then see what they have. Good luck though and I hope you get lots of participation from others!

Reactions: KGuy2K
Comment