Off Topic The Scammer/Poorly Reviewed Database

I'd add:🐰 LADY BUNNY 🐰
https://www.tang0.me/profile/dzgioZ4x4ciMQll0jx0Zpg

I asked him if you had videos, to which he replied yes, that for 1499 he gave me the video, and when I paid him he gave me a follow, and when I spoke to him live he blocked me.

Comment
Sep 5, 2019
I would add SilvermunatXO. Use to watch her years ago on CB, then she stopped streaming and moved to manyvids and onlyfans content only. Horrible value, doesn't update shit. Everytime there's some sort of tragedy why she is not posting or answering chats yet she does keep raising the prices for the same old bullshit.

Comment
Dannie Riel constantly offers descriptions of nude content, but somehow always avoids showing anything. The prices are also ridiculous, her latest offering is 199 with "free vip", and from what I've read on Reddit, is still non nude/covered

Reactions: dude6969
Comment
while learning the ropes of OF i have had some negative experiences with a few, and one stood out for being insulting towards me when an issue came up with a purchase. she goes by the name 3v@L1k$_fr33 and i type it like this cuz she has posted here trying to promote her OF pages

hereyago

what ended up happening was that she would send constant msgs selling bunders for under $10 bucks that i would buy just to see what shes like, at the same time im subbing to a few other creators doing the same, spreading my money around. after a number of wks she sends me a bundle thru DM, i unlock, it contains 5 out of 6 vids i already bought, so i told her. u can see the messaging above how that went. i thought i was being pretty fair as a buyer addressing this issue and giving a chance to fix it, benefit of the doubt it was done in error. but she ended up saying im cheap with purchases, while i have now given her over $50 at this point, its not chum change, and 5 wks into OF i have spend over $2600 on that freaking site spreading it around. thats not cheap.

but she says im cheap with my purchases and instead of resolving the error tries to push me to buy another bundle instead of being either reimbursed or replace what i just bought with something new. eventually she gave in and with such attitude she gave me this bundle she tried to sell for free in replacement, with a comment saying "FINE. TAKE IT" but that was enough, she wasnt clearly looking to be fair by any means, and i just said nah and im gonna unsub instead, she tried deleting our convo quick but i copied what i could get, i also dont get how they have so much control over messages than customers do!

i had high hopes for her but this way of doing business is not what id like to get involved with. really its a shame. i wanted to take it to reddit but sje deleted her page there too and well, at least im bringing it up here..

tell me though from the transcript was i being unfair from a customer standpoint? we really dont have any buyer protection on OF, what are your thoughts ppl?

Reactions: Ladiesman020
Comment
May 5, 2021
You can’t be reimbursed on OF. If a creator blocks you, it sends back all the money that user spent on the creator. It will never happen. There’s no way to refund anyone any other way. So you will either be restricted or just have to unsubscribe yourself. You’re not getting your money back from any of these chicks.

Reactions: Fdonk and udienov
Comment
Rose.Hart $20 sub.. rarely replies to messages or requests.. sub gets you the odd topless pic but you still need to pay PPV for topless content (not always topless too.. latest video wearing lingerie).. only inner circle of guys get extras.. don't criticize or post negative comments.. you'll get blocked/banned.

Comment
Aug 19, 2022
"HNNH" Hannah https://onlyfans.com/hpz11
AKA Heepz11, Hannahz11, Hollixgamez, HolliG, PremiumHolli
Active sites- https://allmylinks.com/hpz11
Also has an active Instagram with her full name and location, won't post here though.
I'll give you the rundown
-Started as a premium snap girl, decent prices for solo, b/g and g/g with her 'sister'.
-Raises prices twice in my time following her and deletes her snap without warning. Meaning everyone who paid for content lost it after her snap was deleted, no refunds of course. She advertises on her personal insta, starts teasing an onlyfans, doesnt respond to messages about past content.
-Onlyfans includes large amount of pics, some recycled from snap days. Exculsively solo pics (some have her dog in the shot). She includes 'timed posts' which I've been told means the posts delete after a set time. S you have to continually sub to get all content, which is repetitive selfies and twerking vids. Many posts include tip goals for no reward other than "I will post more".
-After a month or so shes changed to a free sub, ppv only account, charging 8-20 for pics and vids she was posting daily for a 11.99 sub price. Again only solo content
-After 2 days she changes it to 9.99 then 11.99 and removed ppv wall. The PPVs were identical to her usual posts.
-She advertises b/g for this coming week, likely under ppv. I'll comment here to report how it goes. I assume very short clips, poor angles and likely the stuff she had on snap. For reference she was selling 30sec-2min sextapes, 20 for $18 when I found her.

TL;DR Repetitive solo posts, tip hungry, poor "customer service"

I'll make a thread for her to share reciepts and content of course. Thanks for reading, don't give her your money.

Comment