Off Topic The Scammer/Poorly Reviewed Database

I would like to add a Chilean woman, whose OF is https://onlyfans.com/danielaoficial18.
Her subscription is free, but any good material is PPV (sometimes overpriced). She used to have a good account, but now she doesn't even respond messages accordingly. And she blocks you once you call that behaviour out in a public post.

Reactions: G24 and Laveiras
1 Comment
Zabrinskie
Zabrinskie commented
I don't get it sorry, if it's free and you can see the prices how is that a scam? Genuinely asking

Aug 8, 2020
Emily Bee

Scammer. Her OF is basically Instagram pics. She wants you to tip her for anything else but once she has your $, you'll be ghosted. Hasn't posted anything in almost 2 months. Her last post offered a BJ video which got a lot of people to tip her and based on comments, before she deleted them, she stiffed everyone.

Comment

Scummy. She makes up fake stories and scenarios to try and get you to buy 2-3 long minute clips cut from her full sex tapes for over half the cost.

Sex tapes are legit but everything else is just her trying to troll for more cash. Don't buy anything she sends you in DMs

Comment
Nov 2, 2023
https://fansly.com/Melissa_Shawty/ is a complete and total scammer. I subscribed hoping to see more than her awful CB shows and while she does show more on Fansly she does not do anything that's promised in her subscription tiers. When I asked for the promised content she said i need to be be subbed to her for 2 to 6 months to receive anything despite that never being mentioned anywhere on her profile, I am doubtful she would fulfill any of it and just keep moving the goal post despite taking money for all of it already.

Comment
I don't think its all the way intentional, but she has a lot of scammy DMs and doesn't deliver on any of the stated things you're supposed to get with her subscription. I managed to squeeze out a couple short vids.

Reactions: undetected
Comment
She has a reddit she's active on. There's better content from here there. There's actually more content on the reddit as well.

1 Comment
J
Jack20@3 commented
Is she on Instagram??

Not a scam overall, just not matching what's stated in the description. There is zero full nude explicit content on her page but you will find topless stuff here and there. Everything is PPV and you can get her stuff at better prices from the photogs and videogs she's worked with instead.

Comment
May 10, 2020
Avoid this at all costs if you come across her misleading fans not one full length clip on wall ect everything is behind a paywall. on the plus side she refunded my fee and blocked me id steer clear of this one.

Chloebaby666​

Comment
Nov 8, 2021

Found her on Chaturbate, where she shows nothing, and says to go to Onlyfans to see more. I think she is quite cute, so F it, I'm in.

Subscription normally $25 (discounted to $3.75, but even that was too much)
Paid $29 to unlock 3 videos and 6 pictures in a message. What a waste, 10 seconds and 6 pictures of absolutely nothing...
Received another message today, wanting $25 for a 7 second clip. Nope, not a chance. Needless to say, I will NOT be giving her any more of my money. What a joke...

Over 30 bucks in, and haven't even seen so much as a titty!

You must be registered for see images

4 Comments
T
Torres78 commented
Yeah 25 bucks subscription for then everything to be hidden behind a pay wall kinda sucks

B
b4321n commented
In this case, there isn't even much of that. On CB, she says go to OF for more content. On OF, she says go to CB for more content. It is just a scam. I have only received 2 messages selling content. The first one for 29 I paid, and it showed nothing (as I said it was 7 pics and 10 seconds of videos, with NOTHING shown). I won't pay the 25 for the 7 seconds of the second message. She is nothing but a scam.

T
Torres78 commented
Yeah kinda stinks of a scam,I haven't seen much of her now since the $3 subscription period ran out,seems like she took everyone's money and ran for now

G
goodiegumdrops commented
She was part of a handful of Australian girls that joined Chaturbate at the same time. All but 1 were non-nude and ALL said the same exact thing (go to their OF, same exact goals, same exact tokens for goals (pretty high token amounts too)). All the OF accounts are run by a management team and all are a non-nude scam. They want you to build a relationship with them, become a simp, and just send money for fake conversation lol. My guess is you're talking to some foreign guy. Have fun with that.

Last edited:
https://onlyfans.com/amberalenaxxx

Amber Alena has a free OF with a bunch of fully clothed pics on it, and she doesn't send out PPV. She does sometimes do lives that she leaves up for a few days, making them downloadable. From what I've seen they always feature full nudity and some masturbation.

All of that is fine, why I'm listing her here is her bio offers pre-made pics/videos and customs. I asked her about this, asking for a list or if she had any pre-made stuff with what I was asking for she could send as unlocks, as well as about a custom. She never sent any pre-made content but after several messages we agreed on a custom, but before I was able to pay she blocked me. This wouldn't be so bad if she hadn't had tip to message turned on, so I had to pay her for several messages just to get to that point. I'm not sure if she blocked me because I didn't pay her instantly for the custom, which is ridiculous since I had already paid for the messages so I obviously wasn't just wasting her time, or if this is how she always does things and never actually makes customs. Either way, she ripped me off and blocked me.

Comment

She charges 40 reais for a video call or 60 reais to join a group, but when we send the money she blocks it, she has already scammed several people / Ela cobra 40 reais para uma chamada de vídeo ou então 60 para entrar em um grupo,mas quando enviamos o dinheiro ela bloqueia,já deu golpe em várias pessoas

Comment