Off Topic The Scammer/Poorly Reviewed Database

Without reading through any of the previous pages I got some toss in here:

Dulcemoon (she has a thread here) - Literally nothing but nonstop ppv spam and promotion posts both on the feed and in your DMs. Her pricing also literally has zero consistency and all her claims (like "Get $200 worth of content for $10!") have absolutely no basis.

Britney_XO/Masked ASMR - She's posted literally one thing since I subbed, which expires in two days. There's no PPVs either, she's just simply literally not active. The only benefit to subbing was getting to pull all her old content (which admittedly is good, but that's not what I'm paying for).

Ramoana Flowers - Her "almost daily uploads" claim is a complete lie (she's posted 3 times total in May, and two of those were on the same day). Nudity is extremely rare and basically limited to just her tits when she does.

I Hate Vera/Virgins - Barely posts (she hasn't posted since my sub expired April 29th)

Comment

HenrySwanson

Leaker
Contributor
Mar 2, 2020
Not a massive scammer of money to my knowledge but she definitely qualifies as a liar and a scammer of your time. Connie4u constantly uses clickbait bullshit to get new followers into her "Hot tub" stream. She will claim to try on a bikini at 200 viewers then she meets or exceeds that number and either does nothing or she will disappear from sight and bumble around in the background and dangle a bikini in front of the camera and/or wiggle her chair around and do other dumb crap and ten minutes later she will sit back down in front her camera and tell new viewers in the chat that they just missed her trying on a bikini. She also will just jack up number of viewers needed in her stream to put on a bikini so if she gets to 200 she will crank the viewer requirement up to 500 before she puts on a bikini and as far as I know she has never put one on ever. She has also received enough money to get in her hot tub before (which usually sits half deflated in the corner of her room) and while fully clothed she'll stand in the deflated tub for a few seconds and then gets out. If you feel the need to devote any time to her at all just use that time to report her for being on the wrong section of Twitch and for her clickbait horse shit .
connie4u clickbaiter.jpg
Liar.jpg

Comment
Amanda Nicole

I'm sure i've posted about her before but what a piece of work. When I was still on her shitty page where she posts nothing new or different from IG and charges exorbitant prices for PPV's (with no info or screens given) I saw at least 3 separate comments from accounts saying that she had scammed them for videos. I even saw her getting called out during a livestream, pretty funny seeing the look on her face while she tries to block them and still try to act 'sexy while begging for tips. She sent me a free subscription telling me she going to make me a custom video, when I asked she wanted an absurd amount of money. Whenever you want to see ANYTHING, she asks for a tip, and once you send it she says "add a zero" and sends you NOTHING. Thankfully I didn't pay her more than a few dollars but from the sounds of it at least a few guys have been scammed for hundreds for videos they never got.

Onlyfans support is worthless and will not address this which makes their platform look even more slimey.

Comment
Another post to say Emily Lynne is back to scamming again. She had all kinds of stuff advertising new twerk videos on the daily. Of course, she never delivered daily twerk videos even at her peak production, and she barely made any before that. At least she finally took it out of her bio but she still call herself the 'twerk queen'. Once I signed up, the videos were all repeats from earlier in the year. Like she thinks her viewers don't notice it because she just sprinkles 5 year+ old content that nobody was trying to buy anyway.

Comment
Dec 2, 2020
Lil Big Titties aka lewdlily

Requested a dick selfie pic, but never got it, even after reminding her nicely several times. Things that are advertised on the dm box of her free page like "free dick rates" or "quote $10 vid rate" when subscribing to her paid page, are a pack of lies. She says she'll do them but never keeps her end of the bargain. I mean, even with some girls who dupe you into their exaggerated goody bags, you'll at least get something back. But for this bitch: Zilch. Nada. She has a lot of positive comments on her feed but not one calling out on her BS. I suspect they're shills. A scammer of the highest order.

I second Bambi Blue. She has another page where she masquerades as a teenager. But her vids tell a different story. She's more in the middle-aged mother I wouldn't fuck ballpark. The photos on her feed and her banner are doctored as hell. IIRC she used an Irish accent on her teenage page, but she ain't foolin anybody.

Comment
"Glutekween" on Onlyfans
I dont recomend subbing to her, the stuff that she posts is instagram worthy and when she sends ppv's they are extremely expensive. On top of that she is lying about the cost of them with shit like "OMG I can’t believe I sent that video so cheap🙈🙈 it’s normally $95. But you deserve the special treat today " for a 2 minute video.

And also sends 30 sec videos for like 40$ with the caption "This was the cheapest onlyfans would let me send you this" which is total BS.

Save yourself some money and trouble, dont sub to her.

Comment

Triple.H

The King of Kings 14x World Champion
Contributor
Advanced Leaker
May 22, 2021
Greenwich, CT

This one from Reddit, She sends fake pics in DM messages.

Comment
She goes by the name Ladyyshoota on IG and Onlyfans. Her onlyfans is crap. She advertises videos on her IG that aren't even on her OF. Instead they are random lackluster twerk vids with no nudity. I asked her if she would do nudes and she said tip $55. Of course she never delivered on the content. So not only is her page overpriced for IG crap and like 6 posts but then she wants to charge even more with the promise of nudity but never delivers

Comment
Another trash model. Charges a fee for her onlyfans but yet only has IG type posts on it. Instead she said her "juicy" content will always be in private messages yet she never sends anything and when she does its hugely overpriced. She is charging $200 for a literal 30 sec "cum video" I asked her how much to see her tits and she said $100. If you're going to have all of your so called good content behind overpriced paywalls then you shouldn't charge a monthly fee imo. And her content on her wall was so crap she posted a couple of videos of her fighting. We don't pay to see your wack ass fight videos. Another one to stay away from. She goes by imjingerwithaj on IG and Onlyfans.

Comment

Deleted member 44804

Leaker
Deleted Account
Jul 15, 2019
maci-carter ($50/mo)

There's almost no substance to it. Most of her OF feed is just reposts of the same images over and over and over and over..
Most pics have her boobs exposed, but I still felt like I was in an endless maze, because every 5th or so post, I'm seeing the same picture again.
And again. And again. AND AGAIN!!

But don't worry. If you want more, check the DMs for PPV spam galore. And if you didn't buy a single PPV from her at all, you'll be greeted with the occasional "you haven't unlocked my messages, so I lowered the price to see if you're still around" bullshit.

I only took a free trial to her OF, but EVEN THEN, I STILL wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

P.S., one of her earliest images was poorly photoshopped lmao

EDIT: Just noticed that it's $50 now... holy shit!

Last edited:
Comment