Off Topic The Scammer/Poorly Reviewed Database

BiceBrewster

Nov 9, 2019
Hey all...I noticed Michele Hartranft only has one OF acccount under MicheleMarie...looks like her pricing has come waaaaaaaaaaay down...perhaps she got the 'clue by four' that $100-$200 videos will not sell in this market...
Also...noticed an increase in the numbers of OF creators who are offering 'trial subscriptions' to join their site(s)...seems some folks read what is on here after all...

Comment

I'd like to add Natalie Monroe to the list. I believe I came across her as a recommended sub (advertisment from onlyfans that's on the home screen) so I checked her out. Believe I paid $5 for the subscription. Everything on her wall is censored, of course she says you have to buy the "better" versions. She even has "sales" where she will say you can get a bundle of videos for $5 or $10. Guess what, she never delivers. I paid $5 for one bundle and $10 for another bundle. Never received the content so I messaged her and she never responded but instead spammed my inbox with more sale offers and paywall content. I sent a final message during the last week of my subscription and never received a response. I believe this is probably why her comments are turned off on her page. Because people would warn of her never delivering content.

Straight up scam. Not because everything is behind a paywall but because she never delivers the content (she sets up the sales on her tlmeline using that goals feature. Tip $5 or $10 to get access to content. Of course she always blows by the goals she set of like $500 but the content never gets delivered..instead about a hour later she posts another goal with access to a bundle of content before the goal is reached. Same thing, blows by the goal, never delivers and goes on to create another goal..easy way for her to make money while skirting around the content refund policy. She does also deliver actual paywall content in the messages that have different prices from $3 to $100 which are all supposedly sex tapes with no previews, but most of her "content" she ties to goals. Since she never delivered the other content I refused to buy a paywall message)

Comment
Also wanted to give an update on Alliecat. Still the same thing as posted on page one but her vidoes have gotten longer. She still only posts vidoes and pics in a thong. Any topless or pussy shots have emojis. Everything is behind a paywall..she spams messages a lot with paywall content. Prices range from around $12 for a nude twerking video to $30+ for a sex video but they are longer now. Videos are around 2 mins now. Still not worth $30 for a 2 min video imo but better than the short 15 second vidoes she was selling before. So she isn't a scam but everything is behind a paywall which sucks since she actually charges for subscriptions. She has sales now but I think I paid like $11 when I got it. Saw her on IG and wanted to see more of course.

Comment
Dec 15, 2020
Please add another one to the list:

Victoria

@stylebyvic

She sends sets for purchase which is fine but she asks for money for custom content and does not deliver. Lost like $40 🤬

she stops replying after you tip her. Avoiddd.

Also I read online that she makes north of $8,500 a month!! Must be nice to do nothing and scam people for money.

Comment

mattou221

Oct 12, 2020

She's a nice lady but her content is really disappointing. I paid $25 for a pic that was covered. I lost my shit and she ended up blocking me.

Comment
Here is my entry. Watch out for this cunt. Don't subscribe and don't buy any vids unless you got money to throw away.

https://onlyfans.com/jennaleexxx

Jenna LeeX @jennaleexxx

and her other account: https://onlyfans.com/jennaxx
🌱Jenna @jennaxx

She may be blonde but she ain't dumb. Her descriptions are purposely vague 2 blatant lies. She'll post a video saying its XXX but it ain't even close to anything XXX. Another vid she implied she was going to fuck a dildo and charged $100 for it. It was nothing but a condom instructional video. If you do buy from her and complain she will block you. Buyer beware.

Comment

Osmojou

Jun 28, 2020
Rachel Cook's "meetrachelcook.com" she advertises like "Panties OFF for BARE pussycatemoji: and peachemoji: and eXXXtra INTIMATE today", i've not subscribed myself after i saw few reddit posts about her site, ie:
" I can't recommend it. I just spent $55 on 3 videos. None of the videos were more than 55 seconds in length. One claimed to be topless. It was 11 seconds and her back was turned towards the camera. Really disappointing since her Nirvana Patreon has been pretty fair imo. Feels really insulting and exploitative, similar to the path that almost every other Instagram model has taken with paid content on Only Fans. It's 2020 so it's okay to lie to straight guys and steal their money. Makes no sense to pay for this content. Worth $0."
But her shit seems like a big lie, one is called "ORAL FOR DADDY" etc. Also the subbing seems sketch as fuck claiming its free and then having to put your credit card info in.

Comment
Mamalatka. Marina Zakutnyaya. Ukraine.

Can it be even worse than this? On the other hand, she frankly admits what her goals are, and what your role is. She resells her Instagram content and is ultra selfconfident. No nudity even for 50 USD

Attachments

• Mml.jpg
    Mml.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 0
Comment
Warning: Gena Vlogs

TikTok
Insta
YouTube
OnlyFans

Great looking girl with huge cans. OF is terrible - avoid! Nothing even topless and all the images/videos are missing her head. Stick to TikTok for your tugs. I raised this with her and she said I was the only one to complain.

Comment
Heads up on Amber Ajami aka @ambsofficialxo

I asked her if she did customs and this bitch fed me a locked pay post with literally 2 pics from her feed.

Her only reply was "no one was trying to scam you, sorry if you're unhappy, I don't do customs" like she could have told me when I asked instead of feeding me a fake pay post.

I've seen some OF bs but this was next level so wanted to warn who I can.

Comment