Off Topic The Scammer/Poorly Reviewed Database

Add blinkx

She has multiple sales to seem convincing, but she never exposes her body as she claims. For several months now she's promised a sybian video, which has yet to be released. Many of her posts are teases and even copies of her twitter/instagram posts. She even created a free of account that imitates her primary account. In addition to that she has been reselling extremely old content to individual users, content that is 2+ yrs old. The typical strategy used is to take a series of photos during a shoot and post 1 image at a time, only to find out that there is 2 exclusive photos with a price tag, claiming nudity, but in reality there isn't.

Comment

tijey55501

Oct 5, 2021
Angie Varona should be the first on that list! She's infamous for scamming. A censored photo as "teaser", but the set you buy has no uncensored pictures and the teaser picture itself is absent. Text implying nude, and full censorship afterwards. Of course, she will never answer back and the comment sections are turned off.

Carlotta Champagne is another scammer. Videos advertised as "wet pussy" and no pussy is shown. Or "6 videos" which is, actually, 1 lame video chopped in 6 ridiculously short clips. And so on. Her patreon is deceptive as well: there's a tier for the "full gallery" and such link is "just missing" during some months. And if you call that bullshit out, she just deletes your comment.

Comment
You'll all want to steer clear of the blondesfromtiktok Onlyfans run by @megvernelli & @bellacmon

Some people will call anything non-nude "IG content" but these chicks are literally posting (when there's any activity at all) stuff like restaurant bathroom selfies of the 2 of them hanging out along with some boring LQ head chops.

I could go into more detail about the shitty quality, quantity & fan intreraction of their site but I don't really need to when I can sum it up like this: They're still accepting $29.99 sign ups & their last post was September 19.

It was clearly a short-term cash grab & they didn't have the decency to make it even as good as their IG/Tiktoks, nevermind better.

They got me, don't let them get you. Stay safe out there, folks.

Comment
Jul 4, 2021
A Russian girl who puts on her underwear on her bed to have a private with her. She asks for 2 family shield on Bigolive. Her id is: LadyMm oHer id is: LadyMm or ❤️Lady🔥. I sent her 2000 diamonds and she never sent me anything and in the comments several times I saw people complaining about the same situation...
Apparently she is on tang0

Comment

Deleted member 44804

Leaker
Deleted Account
Jul 15, 2019
Lauren Jasmine (laurenjasmine on OF)

I first subbed to her OF back in June, using a free trial link. Not even two weeks later, I was done, so I unsubscribed.

Having a paid OF is one thing, but having a paid OF where literally EVERY "XXX" post is censored so that you can offer it as a PPV is a special kind of bullshit, i.e. no topless, nudity, or whatnot. You will NEVER see her nips, asshole, or pussy unless you buy her PPV stuff. Instead, her feed overall is something that would be okay on Instagram.

I wouldn't be complaining about this if her OF were free. But like ambsofficialxo, the feed posts are VERY tame, especially FWIW for someone who has a subscription price, AND especially compared to other creators who offer better value for money.

Last edited:
Comment
this girl here voronina_model is the most probably the worst, nastiest person i have ever seen. she has sent me a ppv message for a fully nude picture for 200$. and i said i don't wanna pay so much money. and then she has send me an another message: how much would you spend to pay a fully nude pic? i said 15$. she said ok and then she sends me a ppv message, i open it and what happend? right she screwed me with 15 dollars with a non nude picture, and continues to kidding me. unbelievable what she did to me. And there's more to come, she bullied me until to the end. I felt so bad that day that I never want to subscribe again. I don't recommend subscribing to their site.

PS: really fucking scam.

Attachments

• scam message.png
    scam message.png
    194.7 KB · Views: 0
Comment
Just to add one to here again: Amritarai

She was on Reddit but deleted her account, and also posted on OF that she was "done with sex work" and posted some religious mumbo-jumbo (honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was found out by someone she didn't want finding out being the real reason). Anyways she posted that on November 22nd and hasn't signed in since (which you can see with the "Last seen").

Anyways, figured I'd mention it because her OF is still sub-able (even though I swear OF says 30 days of inactivity is automatically supposed to set an account to "Inactive" and disable people from subbing/resubbing), which is kind of funny in the context of her supposedly rage quitting.

Comment
Subscribed to morgann_leann, she claims in the description that subbing gives you "full length solo explicit content" but there's only 2 videos >3 minutes, just a shit ton of 30 second clips. Supposedly she sends out other videos in messages but I haven't gotten any (I've kept renewal on), perhaps if you sub for multiple months. For context her account is 2 years old.

Comment
I would add Mati but sometimes it's worth it, it's just super inconsistent. Sometimes she'll have a PPV for $50-200 with a caption suggesting it's a sextape or something and instead it's a few really short clips (no sex) and some pics. Other times she'll post a really good masturbation video for like $5-20. It's enough of a gamble that I wouldn't recommend it though

I could also say the same thing about Ester Bron, but she doesn't even show tits

Comment
Barbie Bugatti (onlyfans.com/barbiebugatti / twitter / instagram / snapchat / tiktok). Beware not to buy her girlfriend or king packages. She says those packages will let you see PPV for free and will give you lifetime subscription to her Onlyfans, but these are lies. Those kind of packages will only give you access to the pictures or video(s) linked to them. She also often claim that she sells packages of about 12 to 30 "full" videos. These packages contain small video parts that you need to join together to obtains about 2 to 4 longer videos that are still incomplete. If you see a 4h video, it is most likely a live stream where not much happens for a while and end up freezing on a single frame for hours. If she ask to activate auto rebill and like all her pictures and videos to get a free video, don't bother. She won't give you anything. Well... in short, just don't trust her.

Jasmine Nicole Banks / JNicole Banks / iamchocolateminnie (onlyfans.com/iamchocolateminnie / onlyfans.com/therealchocolateminnie / onlyfans.com/jnicolebanks / instagram / youtube). The description of the videos she sells often doesn't correspond to what you will get if you buy it. For example, if she says she is going to sell you a video where she gets butt fucked and you are likely to end up with a video of her cooking with more or less clothes.

Emily Chestnut (onlyfans.com/emilychestnut) and Jaime Lee (onlyfans.com/jaimeleecomedy). They often do collaborations together. Both of them sell video, where not much is happening, for a fortune. The description for the videos or pictures they sell in their DM is often false or misleading.

Comment
i did a search to complain about these kinds of scams and this petition popped up. this could be a game changer. time to stop these scammers and get the real nudes or get them off the platform. can sign with fb, just click the logo, no need to create an account.

SHARE EVERYWHERE... HERE, REDDIT, TEL, TWITTER, ETC. IF WE CAN GET EVERYONE TO SHARE 2 PLACES TWICE A MONTH WE WIN

Reactions: Xmcgx and Iuppiter
Comment

Deleted member 2617683

Deleted Account
Feb 15, 2022
I wouldn't recommend to sign up on Närm1n Assr1a's onlyfans either (deliberately wrote like this to be unsearchable). 20$ / month, only to spend 10-20$'s again on each of her posts or private PPVs.

She's been on Onlyfans for 8 months and has only 54 posts suggesting she's not every active there. Sad, because she has so much potential with that extremely hot body and not using it. Definitely a waste of money.

Comment