Off Topic The Scammer/Poorly Reviewed Database

Hi everyone
I subscribed to this girl O.F and even if it's new by knowing the game after seeing a lot of scams from patreon and reading reviews I thought about warning you.
She's famous on the gram and knows she a baddie. She doesn't post nude topless or ass and I don't think she will (hoping I'm wrong) and doesn't answer the messages
Don't subscribe to her

Reactions: Fdonk
Comment
Alahnaly never shows nudes. Videos are only seconds long. She rubs her pussy through her underwear. She has a video of a live stream where she's wearing a white shirt and you can see her nipples through it. She notices and flips the camera over and comes back wearing a bra under the shirt. She also has a lot of copycat accounts. Its to bad because she's sexy af.

Comment
Dec 15, 2020
Please REPORT THESE FAKE ACCOUNTS.

Wasted $35 bucks on content that never came, when I made a scene I was sent some recycled photos and one video - NON NUDE

That was like throwing salt on my wounds!

Page is probably run by some dude who manages photoshoots for the girl, did not deliver promised content after tipping and just stopped replying after when I questioned if she is real.

I have reported to Onlyfans support already but their policies are very loose and still no response

Reactions: Lrt3 and Fdonk
Comment
Dec 15, 2020
Please REPORT THESE FAKE ACCOUNTS.

Wasted $35 bucks on content that never came, when I made a scene I was sent some recycled photos and one video - NON NUDE

That was like throwing salt on my wounds!

Page is probably run by some dude who manages photoshoots for the girl, did not deliver promised content after tipping and just stopped replying after when I questioned if she is real.

I have reported to Onlyfans support already but their policies are very loose and still no response
camilacanefree / camilacanevip

Comment
I think it might be time to consider Moona ASMR as just an outright scammer. I had high doubts from the beginning that she would deliver at all. But it's also weird that she would blatantly scam for a couple grand when she's probably making that with every youtube video she makes (almost a million followers now). Crazy what these thots can get away with these days.

Reactions: Fdonk
Comment
D

Deleted member 32257

her onlyfans is disappointing

Reactions: BiceBrewster
Comment

BiceBrewster

Nov 9, 2019

Hey all...I noticed Michele Hartranft only has one OF acccount under MicheleMarie...looks like her pricing has come waaaaaaaaaaay down...perhaps she got the 'clue by four' that $100-$200 videos will not sell in this market...

Reactions: awaree
Comment

BiceBrewster

Nov 9, 2019

Hey all...I noticed Michele Hartranft only has one OF acccount under MicheleMarie...looks like her pricing has come waaaaaaaaaaay down...perhaps she got the 'clue by four' that $100-$200 videos will not sell in this market...

Reactions: awaree
Comment