Off Topic The Scammer/Poorly Reviewed Database

Aug 14, 2021

Valeria7K​

is a scammer on OF....i payed one month and there is ZERO nudity on her OF

4 Comments
Monthly.Bloodbath
Monthly.Bloodbath commented
I don't think she has ever offered nudity. It's never been her thing. Ever. For actual nudes, it's only ever been via nip, anus, vag slips in her dance videos. She will never do ppv nudes.

Z
Zard commented
can you point me to a source where she has said she does nudes? If you can do that then yes she is a scammer. Otherwise I think you just assumed she got nude cause its onlyfans and got mad when she wasn't naked... Not every girl on onlyfans does nudes.

R
roberto977 commented
yes especially the scammers........

R
roberto977 commented
whatever -8 usd big financial issue LOL

Jan 16, 2022
You must be registered for see images

https://onlyfans.com/queen_soft400

Starting a awareness post on this bitch with her because i need to let the boys know DO NOT GET A CUSTOM VIDEO FROM HER!! I got scammed 120 usd (but for me because i live in canada it was like 190 cad) for a custom video i paid thru to her PayPal and ive left multiple messages on twitter and onlyfans. She keeps saying "soon" but its been 2 months. She keeps saying shell do it soon but how hard is it to make a 10min vid that is taking her almost more than 2 months? She claims i got "lost" in her chat but shes been messaging me on Twitter day before "soon" as well as i tag her so she sees the message all the time so she is pretty much lying. Wqtch out fellas and beware. Her content is great but she obviously doesn't care about her subs.

Reactions: Fdonk
1 Comment
T
tigolbitties123 commented
Did you pay via 'friends/family' option on PayPal or via a regular payment? If the former, then that money is more than likely lost unfortunately however if the latter, you can just open a case on PayPal to claim it back.

Bit of a shitty business practice on this girl's part though asking for a payment to be paid OUTSIDE OF Onlyfans 👎🏻. That's extremely dodgy for starters