Off Topic The Scammer/Poorly Reviewed Database

Speedlebrem

Aug 14, 2020
Adeline Frost is a huge scammer. She just posted a go fund me begging for money for her dog when she makes over 10k a month just on OnlyFans. She has 2 OnlyFans with thousands of subscribers and also has a kofi and a patreon. Complete leach taking every cent from her fans. Also has the most boring content. Same selfie in front of her mirror in the same lingerie or track suit every post. Nothing hot and over photoshops.

Comment
So another one is Emma Layne. Onlyfans Not really a scammer, so to speak, but you can get onto her OF for free, but then if you want to access her photosets or videos that she claims wouldn't survive on her instagram without being taken down, you have to pay an exhorbitant amount of money (ranging from 20 all the way to over 100+) for photos or videos without any sort of nudity, save for maybe bare ass cheeks.

I of course hated the whole Bella Thorne thing, but when OF said you can no longer charge a certain amount for things or tips, it made me giggle a little bit thinking of Emma Layne charging out the ass for basically slightly risque instagram content.

There's probably a lot worse out there, especially since her OF page is free.... but I just felt such a sense of "reallllly?" when I joined her OF and then got bombarded every other day both on the Onlyfans feed and also in the directe messages asking me to pay for more content. I stopped her posts from showing up on my feed because it was so annoying her wanting you to pay for every thing while hiding behind the cute idea of her "FREE ONLYFANS". I think some months if you added it up, to get all of her content for a month you'd have to spend well over a hundred dollars.

Comment

She reposts pics from her instagram.. fucking fraud

Comment
D

Deleted member 32257

Comment
Emily Addison, Thefockingjade, Elletwerk, vvcastrillon, Muckalady, Primecutpro, Lacijo, Sonia Bellina, Emma Layne and Eroshik...

Jericho.gif

Also updated the title of the thread to account for poorly reviewed OF's just to clear up any confusion.

Comment
Apr 12, 2019

First, this was a free sub through an invite...

All of her posts are NN, everything else is behind a wall.

She also promises a "free sexy picture" if you turn on rebill... I turned it on, sent proof and nothing.

Reactions: KGuy2K
Comment
Apr 12, 2019

Comment
Apr 12, 2019

Comment
Apr 12, 2019
Another free sub, meh... No nudity. (okay, she shows her ass)

Take a look at the content: https://forums.socialmediagirls.com/threads/bria-red-briaredd.52851/

Comment
D

Deleted member 670898

Cutelilkitten's OnlyFans isn't a scam but the premium Snapchat is in a gray area. She literally does not post on it and it costs $60 for lifetime, I would expect at least a nude picture or video once a week. Of course, in my opinion, it isn't needed to post a lot since this is lifetime access and not monthly but seriously, I've been added for a month now and she has posted nothing. If anybody else is on her Snapchat and could provide insight if this is a one-time occurrence or if it is frequently months before a post.

Comment